Peaceful Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peaceful Game

Anyone interested in playing a long term play by email game where we build peacefully, make alliances against ai, fight pitched wars for things etc. ive always enjoyed the longer lasting games.
    DEVM SVM
    I cant think of anything else intelligent...except, check out my alternate history page:
    Roma Invicta

I'll make peace with you .

Sorry, but it seems like a silly request. Long term commitment, yes; but promising to be peaceful, I think thats a stretch.

Comment

Essentially, he's asking if anyone is interested in playing cooperatively instead of competitively.

Not really a silly request, just (apparently) not what you want.

Lots of people prefer coop play instead of "gank your neighbor" style games. Different strokes, eh?
      "Just once, do me a favor, don't play Gray, don't even play Dark... I want to see Center-of-a-Black-Hole Side!!! " - Theseus nee rpodos

Comment

exactly. id like to play a game that was nice and mellow paced. where if we had to go to war, we could do it civilized like. it just seems more fun than building to destroy the other player. if we let the ai get powerful enough, 2 human players could have a nice game playing coop i think...peace doesnt have to be constant. i wouldnt mind warring now and then. but itd be cool if it was pitched battle where the exchange of lands or resources was determined, as opposed to blatant extermination...
        DEVM SVM
        I cant think of anything else intelligent...except, check out my alternate history page:
        Roma Invicta

Comment

Ahh, I see your point now. Yes, I agree that building only for destruction is a bit one-dimensional and can be quite boring. Sorry for the oversight and the quick jump to an erroneous conclusion.

Comment

think nothing of it. in any case, if youre interested in a long term game with some relaxing building and empire managing, im game...
            DEVM SVM
            Roma Invicta

Comment

Working...
            X