• Tournament Announcement

Hi Volks,

Now we start soon a CIV3 Tournament

in our Battlefield-System.
    Starttime is 27. Dez, come in....then all places are soon away

Type : 1on1
    Start : Friday, 27th December
    Map played : "Tourney Rocket"
    2 players, mapsize: 80x80, creator : and (http://www.bei-andi.de/civilization3/) THANX TO ANDI !
    - same starting positions for both players
    - mirrored map

All can join in its free, we have more than 6 Players and maybe we can soon organisate more.

When you loves the old Game-League, then join, BF is much better....check it out here
    G4L.eu is a platform for leagues. Find a league for your game or contact us to get your game for a league. We offer many tools for players and multiplayer communities. Our platform is free and non-profit.

How we play : we use the BATTLEFIED feature to play the tourney. We play in a regular BF ranking in which the players play each other, after they did, the best 4 qualify for round 2. Than the winners of the semifinal play the final. The winner will get a nice point boost !

NOTE : to play the tourney you must be registered to our forum and own a actual BATTLEFIELD account !

Great idea !

What a great idea !

I will play ! And i hope that many other players will join the tournament !

Napoleon

Comment

yeah 9 Players are ya ready. The Tourney will be valued with 15% (normal 10%) Pointinserts in the World-Single-Ranking Table 2003 (1vs1 Ranking). The Tournament will be cool and i hope we can recrut new guys for it. 27.12 is deadline. Please visit ==>

for more Details

More Tourneys and League is guaratee and the FUN.

Thanx.
      Greeting MarkyMark

Comment

Working...
      X