No announcement yet.

Civiii Ptw League Opens For Business !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civiii Ptw League Opens For Business !

CIVIII PTW LEAGUE OPENS FOR BUSINESS !

I've created a league on Cases Ladder. Please tell others about this league if you want it to be used as the ranking system.

Please be sure you decide on how the winner will be determined with the players you are playing with, prior to starting a league game or tourney.

Enjoy and have fun.

PS. I am not affiliated with, or receive any benefit from setting this up on this service provider ... I just did this because no one had yet, or at least that I could find when I went searching. If anyone wants to setup a better league/ladder please go ahead. I'm not proud.
    WarningU2 Member of CIvilization Players Multiplayer League
    ---------------------------
    "A witty saying proves nothing." - Voltaire (1694-1778)

has anyone joined?
    Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

A dozen or so ... not as many as I thought. I seem to be the only person promoting it on GameSpy. Most people would rather insult each other in the lobby and complain about the game.

Comment

thats kinda bogus, i found when i was in the lobby as well that it was a bunch of savages, everyone thought they were ganstas from compton or from houstan......
        it got old real quick.

i notice this on alot of chat rooms that are connected to servers...ie audiogalaxy, napster, stuff like that ...kinda lame to me
        Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Civ3 league

Here is another civ3 ptw league

G4L.eu is a platform for leagues. Find a league for your game or contact us to get your game for a league. We offer many tools for players and multiplayer communities. Our platform is free and non-profit.

supplies a single and a teamplayer ladder, offers downloads, messenger, forums and tournaments

at the moment about 25 active players and 130 logged on

If you got questions just ask me or post

creating an account is free...
          so what are you waiting for?

Have fun and enjoy yourself, play honest and fair

Greetings
          Unimatrix

Comment

Just an update on the CIV3PTW League ... there are 577 players signed up with nearly 3000 matches played. It's now taken off better than I ever believed and attracted the attention of the Cases Ladder staff. Fastest growing league they have. We normally average 5-15 players joining daily.

Comment

Working...
            X