No announcement yet.

Somebody come and play - today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The autosave happens between entering the admin password and the first player's password, so it should load up asking JSJ for a new password. The admin password you entered will remain valid. Unless Conquests are different from regular games...
    Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

But I tried loading the auto save again to test this.

I renamed the auto save.
      Loaded the game.
      It prompted for the Spainish pwd.
      When I entered a new pwd it would not let me continue.
      When I entered the pwd the I set previously, it let me in.
      The pwd is already set.

John-SJ can set it up again and be the admin, or he can trust that I will never look at his turn again. Either is fine with me.

Maybe if I would have grabbed the auto save before entering the spainish pwd. hmmm?
      Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

My bad, I was thinking I started the Iron Civ games with the admin/autosave method, but now recall I entered passwords for the players and skipped their first turns...
        Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

I thought about doing that too but thought it might be unfair and then I'd have pwds and...

We'll see what John-SJ does.
          Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Daddy-O - what's happening? Do you want me to start this game up - or is SJ doing something with it?

End the pain, already!
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Looks like we have a slow start here. According to the Tracker Thread it looks like McMeadows has it, unless he has sent it to Daddy-O already.

There was an earlier confusion as to who the game should be sent to.

Comment

Working...
              X