Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Obligation Succession Game - Come Play!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skrobie, Snoopy? Somebody want to take a turn here?

Comment

Bump ... go ahead, i can't play until after the weekend (busy busy weekend ... but over before civ4 )
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
        Bump ... go ahead, i can't play until after the weekend (busy busy weekend ... but over before civ4 )
        ok..next?
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Ok let me ask the obvious, why only 1 scout? I mean the expansion trait calls out for at least 3.

Why is the worker roading away from the direction you sent the settler?

Comment

I was going to try to figure out what your plan was for the settler, but the excessive post and dialog makes it hard to follow.

This is an open succession game and should at least have a synopsis of the the turns. I would expect to see a map that shows the sites choices and the priority of them.

At a minimum a mention of where the settler is off towards. You can't pass on a save with a settler and not say where to use it. At least not at this stage. If it was an AW game late into, then where to drop the settler is ot critical.

Do you intend to have tight spacing? Is it going to plant next to the river? What is the plan to get a coastal town down, is that next and where?

Comment

hmm..someone..answer him

Comment

Oh you did not turn the research down a notch as it will de discovered next turn and no mention was made of not doing it, so it could be missed.

So what is the plan with that worker? You have some 3 tiles worked right now and no road or anything, while the worker is doing what now?

Why do you not have a second worker anyway? Switch settler to worker.

Comment

Originally posted by vmxa1
                  Oh you did not turn the research down a notch as it will de discovered next turn and no mention was made of not doing it, so it could be missed.

So what is the plan with that worker? You have some 3 tiles worked right now and no road or anything, while the worker is doing what now?

Why do you not have a second worker anyway? Switch settler to worker.
                  sure wish you could grab a turn and help out partner..on your turns that is

Comment

I was going to try to figure out what your plan was for the settler, but the excessive post and dialog makes it hard to follow.

This is an open succession game and should at least have a synopsis of the the turns. I would expect to see a map that shows the sites choices and the priority of them.

At a minimum a mention of where the settler is off towards. You can't pass on a save with a settler and not say where to use it. At least not at this stage. If it was an AW game late into, then where to drop the settler is ot critical.

Do you intend to have tight spacing? Is it going to plant next to the river? What is the plan to get a coastal town down, is that next and where?
                    ohh..Im sorry..hmm..bit confusing it is?

Must be propoghanda
                    Attached Files

Comment

Set research to 10 as 50 turns is about as good as 48 right now. Once we get down the line a bit it can be looked at again (Writing).

Capitol to settler, new worker move to tile on river to road for commerce and towards next town. Original worker to be renamed to worker1 back to capitol to road and mine.

Pop hut got another warriro so no need to make scouts now.

Comment

Oh my why did someone found that town way out there? I would rather send the settler back to the homeland. We will not be able to defend it or do much with it for a long time. It is just a tempting target for the AI.

May want to consider cranking out a few worker form it and disbanding it.

Comment

2110BC found Bapedi, start a scout for now
                          scout heading back to lift fog near us.

We are up alpha and down masonary, no trade now
                          2430BC Contact Spain
                          pop hut got 25 gold so up research now
                          2390BC scout see camp
                          2350BC settler, start archer
                          mongol scout near capitol, lack of scouting south of home means it is hard to know what to do with settler. Would like to see a coastal town about now to get a curragh out.
                          2310BC scout out, start worker

Comment

very good

Comment

2270BC traded alpha for 10 gold and worker as it is worth little now. Never did rename workers. Scout1 is about to die, but has found irvory.

Founded Hlobane.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Oh my why did someone found that town way out there? I would rather send the settler back to the homeland. We will not be able to defend it or do much with it for a long time. It is just a tempting target for the AI.

May want to consider cranking out a few worker form it and disbanding it.
                                The town to the far north was a settler that I popped on my last turn before passing it to GT. I left it to him to decide about it - I may have tried to sneak it south and avoid barbarians. But it was a tough choice because it was so far away.

Comment

Working...
                                X