Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CivIV PBEM (signups) are HERE! :)

If you didn't notice the news item ...

I've posted a few PBEM and Succession game signups in the Civ4 general forum. I figured we need to get the game startup out of the way so we can jump right in

PBEMs ... are just for fun, and a bit of learning. Succession I figure to be the best way to LEARN Civ4, together. Perhaps a few AU succession games would be in order (as teaching games)? I know this was at least considered in CivIII ...

I'm not sure how popular PBEM versus MP will be in this game, but I'm for one happy to play PBEM games, even if not quite so ... many ... as in Civ3, regardless of my playing MP or not.

And of course others are glady welcomed to start their own threads, just lead your thread title with [PBEM] so MarkG can move it to the right forum on gameday. I also suggest posting your game's start-date in the thread title, so that people with later game arrival dates can pick the right games.

PBEM #1: Classics
    PBEM #2: Newbies
    Succession #1: Rome
    Succession #2: India
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

i'd be interested in joining in both PBEMs (started a sign-up thread 1-2 weeks ago myself)!

hey, can we also use the new coop-mode in one of the games?

(sorry for posting this in all threads )
    - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
    - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

Civ IV is so close.
      Long Live The Horde
      Marshal of the Concordian Armed Forces
      Membership Officer of the Axe Grinders Guild

Comment

sabre im very interested in playing a game with the coop mode so count me in for that if you set one up
        A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

chris: see this old revived thread:
          - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
          - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

Working...
          X