• Show
Clear All

and the save 2590 b c to Con

enjoy and may your work prosper for our Kingdom
    Attached Files
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by skrobism
      snoopy are you in? I could probably get you ahead of GB.
      I'm busy sorry ...
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Noooooo. Please Snoopy, please! We need you, we, well con anyway, love you - but in a manly way.

Comment

Skrob, am I up? Con doesn't seem to be in.http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...25#post4061525

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Bear
            Skrob, am I up? Con doesn't seem to be in.http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...25#post4061525
            i dont know what kinda game this will be

kinda sucks at the start ya know?

just saying

Comment

GB, take that up with con. We can switch the order. Just don't skip me when we get back to the top.

Great turn around guys! No can I have some food on this mountain - and a blanky - I'm so cold.
              Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

GTroll. I know. I chose PANGEA and got stuck on an island! Oh well. Let's see where this goes. If you are bored with this then start a new Sxn Game. I'll play.
                Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Originally posted by skrobism
                  GTroll. I know. I chose PANGEA and got stuck on an island! Oh well. Let's see where this goes. If you are bored with this then start a new Sxn Game. I'll play.
                  or you could

I am just saying its early we gonna do 10 turns of "fred" built a farm or "mike" da miner

Peace

GT

Comment

GBear my man. You are up.

Comment

Ya guys I think Im going to pass.

My game playing time is limited even with the new job (Life IS better now) but Im saving myself for CIV IV.

I was just lurking here and voting on the CIV to spam
                      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

2230 to the Idiots, err Skrobism.

2590 - HOLY COW, there's nothing to do. Change to 2-80 to finish BW in 2 turns. James to Trollden. Skrobie scout to rotate CCW around coast - otherwise he'll just get flabby.

2550 - Jame fort in Trollden. 3-70 to finish BW with and extra GP next turn. Yawn.

2510 - Finish BW. Start Alphabet 18 turns at 1-90 0GP.

2470 - Shaka-Trollzu worker to Trolldom-2 (builds road next turn)

2430 - Kwazulu finishes settler starts warrior 4 turns

2390 - Trollden finishes worker, "where's the agua?" starts Impi.

2350 - totally nothing. Skrobie keeps moving and dust settles. Fruit flies are born and die. They have no mouths you know.

2310 - Found Golden Bear City Bapedi (3-6-6 from KwaZulu). Start warrior 10. 14 turns to Alphabet.

2270 - Kwazulu makes warrior, "Golden Bear Scroungers" - fortify. Start granary 20.

2230 - Shaka Trollzu does something that I can't read. Skrob scout is back on Mount It's so Dull. Where's the Agua moves to Trollden-1 (I think).

Brain cells are numb. Try for story tooomoooorooow...

Comment

If we had an island with pretty women on it he'd play. Bunch of smelly warriors and con runs away. Yeah, CivIV talk, whatever.

Sure glad we're expansionist. Really. No, I'm being honest, really. All those goody huts and stuff.

Comment

Here's the save...
                            Attached Files

Comment

Here's the screenshot
                              Attached Files

Comment

Sorry I forgot to check on this forum as I had not visited before this week.

It is an ugly start that is certain. You can play it and burn up most of the time left before Civ4 or start over and roll about 6 maps.

Post them and have the team select one. Often the host will play out a number of maps and pick one that is likely to be fun.

If you chose to play this out I would strongly suggest you ICP this island. Seafaring would have been better for an island as the cheap harbors and such. But you must pack in as many towns as you can fit on it. Get alpha and get out some ships.

You must get more land and contacts. I would not build a granary as you have no real need of with so few tiles to use. Not having water is very harsh.

Comment

Working...
                                X