Pbemicide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pbemicide

Has Civ4 killed all the CIv3 PBEM games already? I haven't had a turn in ages . . . .
    Formerly known as Masuro.
    The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

its been 50-50 for me

if the Civ4 release made things crawl, now add in the holidays that are upcmoing in the states

My SMAC/CTP games are going good though
    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

No - all of mine are still on the go - and at last count that was 30+. I know I have a couple of the big ones still on my plate to play.

Generally, I think a couple of absences has slowed things down a bit - late summer and September being a popular travel time - but I hope that folks stick with these games and see them through to completion.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

opps - yes it be me
        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

Worry not, we will keep you informed.
          Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

Yeah, about 50-50 with me, but it's had little to do with Civ IV.

A single player leaves, you can't find a replacement, game dies.

This, coupled with the fact I am about disgusted with playing the ancient age over and over, has made me simply troll along watching for PBEM's that need replacements.

I've made it into several good PBEM's as a replacement. I generally come into a fairly developed empire, removing most the tedium of the early turns (for me it's tedium anyway). And within reason, pretty much everyone seems to lay out the same city/developement plan for the terrain they are given. Sure I might bicker about too few troops, or too few workers in a game or two, but for the most part I haven't come into any outright BAD play.
            One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Any PBEM needs a replacement?

Comment

Working...
              X