• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heres the tracker thread:
    >> http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...4027420&t=1582 <<
    For all your save tracking needs...
    Siga El Conejo Blanco
    Dios, patria y libertad - Ecuadorian motto
    | NationStates Roleplayer: The Honor Guard | Check out my Civ4 'friendly game' of MP: A Few Good Leaders |

Comment

changed order of play due to a minor technicallity...

check first post in bold for new order (just switched Metra/Jeppson)

save is away! It has begun!!!
      Siga El Conejo Blanco
      | NationStates Roleplayer: The Honor Guard | Check out my Civ4 'friendly game' of MP: A Few Good Leaders |

Comment

save is away on my part and I now have Jeppson's email address. i belive all loose ends are tied up for now...LET THE TURNS ROLL!!!!
        Last edited by Metra; September 26, 2005, 15:52.
        "Forever shall we be remembered, as the wall that would not Crumble." -Metratan Defender Call to arms

Comment

Alright. I feel like a total IDIOT.

Let me explain: I just realized when it came to my turn that I have made a grave mistake... When I switched Jeppson and Metra in the turn order, that switched their positions on the map. The alliances are now sepperated.

Now, do we want to continue with our Alliances split across the ocean? Or do we want to start the last save over (seeing as we are just started this is easy) with our alliance islands?

Forgive me... but then again this is the Newbie PBEM
          Siga El Conejo Blanco

Comment

I vote that we fix the problem and restart.
            "Forever shall we be remembered, as the wall that would not Crumble." -Metratan Defender Call to arms

Comment

Originally posted by Metra
              I vote that we fix the problem and restart.
              Me too. Iam sorry guys..
              Siga El Conejo Blanco

Comment

My first instinct is to say something like, "There is no problem only an unexpected event. It's your turn. Play."

However, an IM with my partner has convinced me to be just a bit more restrained.

Restart away, but I better get some nice terrain next time or I might whine terribly.
                If you aren't confused,
                You don't understand.

Comment

Well everyone our game is going quite well indeed shall we say that? Over the 100th turn mark and I offered this game to begin a little over a month ago! In one month we have accomplished what a lot of PBEMs dont do in a year! I would just like to open this thread back up to say congratulations, thanks and lets hope it continues!

Perhaps when each of us has gotten our feel for Civ4 in the coming months we can all keep in touch and play a Newbie Civ4 PBEM together as well! Its been a pleasure playing with you all and I hope that this PBEM will finish around the same time that all of us have dipped our hands into Civ4 enough to open up a grudge match as it were!

This thread is open to discussion both of in game (such as international debates/treaties/formal letters and declarations) as well as discussion out of game (questions/information about turns that may be late played for some reason/talks of PBEMs and maybe future ones? )
                  Siga El Conejo Blanco

Comment

nice
                    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Declaration of the Azul Alliance

We, the leaders of the nations of Maya and Sumeria, declare ourselves united in the great Azul Alliance. The Azul Alliance declares that our kingdoms are united in both peace and war. We hereby announce our joint Council in each other’s foreign and domestic planning. Our nations are bound by a Brethren of Blood in which we will uphold to our end. Working together to create a peaceful world empire of the new Greater Azul Alliance

The leaders of the New Greater Azul Alliance will now sign below:
                      Siga El Conejo Blanco

Comment

I, Metra, leader of the kingdom of the Maya, Do here by declare myself a member and of the greater Azul alliance and pledge to defend the bretheren.

Comment

I, ElConejo, leader of the Kingdom of Sumeria, declare my part in creating the Greater Azul Alliance, and pledge to defend the Brethren.
                          Siga El Conejo Blanco

Comment

Working...
                          X