No announcement yet.

sengoku conquest PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isnt it possible to give just every1 the civs he likes???

You want to add AI civs?

Comment

Originally posted by tommynt
      Isnt it possible to give just every1 the civs he likes???

You want to add AI civs?
      True, we could go without the AI. I did not consider that... [i]self biased[b], what is your decision?
      Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

the whole premise is dozens of minor warlords trying to oust each other, so i'd have to go with as many ai players as possible. to be honest they've been pushovers, and difficult to exploit. what sort of combat reporting do we want to do?
        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by self biased
          the whole premise is dozens of minor warlords trying to oust each other, so i'd have to go with as many ai players as possible. to be honest they've been pushovers, and difficult to exploit.

Well, we can get up to 5, since MP only allows 8 players total. Just pick the difficulty level (i.e. how much of a pushover the AI should be). I hope you know how to choose the difficulty levels for scenarios (I do).

Originally posted by self biased
          what sort of combat reporting do we want to do?
          My usual reports are simple. Total number of attacks with each unit (i.e. "5 Ashigaru attack"), number of killed/captured units (i.e. "2 lost, 3 Ashigaru killed, 1 Catapult captured"). Perhaps total number of HP taken, if using bombard. More detailed reports are pretty tedious to do.

Comment

so we need pushovers?

Comment

Originally posted by tommynt
              so we need pushovers?
              We can make them Sid-level. That would make us the pushovers:

The AI is there to limit our early, rather easy expansion. Otherwise anyone with a worse start (i.e. with less room to grow) would have an immediate big disadvantage. The starts are unequal enough as it is. I would suggest something between Regent and Emperor, depending on your abilities to handle the AI.

Anyway, I will prepare the scenario and post it in a minute. The civs and difficulty level can be chosen when starting the game, so we can still discuss this.

Comment

Here is the modified scenario.

You need to change the difficulty level while on the PBEM setup screen before choosing the scenario. The fields all go blank, but the game remembers your choice.

You can then add all players, first three being self biased, Modo, tommynt.
                Attached Files

Comment

sounds good. we'll wait for a fourth to step foreward, and go from there.

Comment

here I be
                    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

sorry, i missed this. all interested parties should PM me their email address and desired civ, with the exception of modo and paddy, whose addresses i already have.

Comment

still need players.

Comment

Four is not enough?

My civ pick is somewhere very near the start of this thread, by the way. The Miyoshi, I chose.

Comment

as said my civ is the hojo

email: civ3_tommynt at web.de

lets get it on

Comment

Working...
                            X