Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anybody know something about chrisiusmaximus? he was never around much and now been away from a game for over 2 weeks.
    - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
    - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

Originally posted by sabrewolf
      anybody know something about chrisiusmaximus? he was never around much and now been away from a game for over 2 weeks.
      Lots of work. Little time to play. Seems to be able to play only on weekends, and even then sending a reminder is often necessary.
      Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

- Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
        - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

Civic Duties

My newly adopted nation says I have to attend civil defence classes for two days this Tuesday and Wednesday. Previous civil defence classes have involved sitting in an uncomfortable chair for four hours listening to lectures and watching other people sleep through them. This will probably be the same except it's two days in an uncomfortable chair and longer sleeping time.
          This could work to my advantage. When a crisis strikes I'll be the only one who knows what to do because I actually listened to the lectures. I'll be a national hero!!

Um, yeah. Anyway, I might not be able to take my turns on Tuesday and Wednesday.
          Formerly known as Masuro.
          The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
            hi there folks

just a happy reminder that the Tullamore Dew, a gamers tavern was opened for the sheer chance for us to all to have somewhere to chat about our games, and the admin thread, thus keeping this thread just for annoucements
            Paddy

I know your busy

this is a time for a warning though

Plus I owe Rommel2D for being nice when I was a moron for overdueing a 500 post limit to the tune of >10% over

Thanks for your continued cooperation
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Message from Chrisius Maximus

* The Albatrous Maximus arrives at the Castle of the family Scot, delivering a personal message from Chrisius

/me accepts the message, and organises an ayrie along with fresh food

Ahh excellent, word has arrived folks, Chris has been caught up with a matter known as "real life."

/me wanders of the the library

Hoskins old chap, do we have any details on a subject called "real life"

* Hoskins the Scot comes down a ladder, and goes over to a large set of file drawers

Now my cousin Paddy, looks like we do indeed have some articles on this matter. Lets follow this through down over here.

/me and Hoskins the Scot follow the reference cards to a far corner in the library, taking down a few books and looking up various passages

Here we are Paddy, Real Life - a definition: the place where someone goes when they choose to escape their responsibilities within the World of Apolyton

Is that right matey... this article here by the "Seer Bob Hawke" states it is a place where Knights of the World of Apolyton are sent to chase dragons, rescue damsels, and save the children from boredom.... also he goes on to mention here that non-believers have been known to work very hard to draw people away from that which is true, and leave them washed up upon the rocks of another world....

well heres hoping Chris returns soon
              Last edited by Paddy; June 6, 2005, 08:58.
              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

Just a note to let everyone know that within the next 2-3 weeks I may disappear for a little while and not play my turns. My wife is about to have our baby and no matter what the hardcore gamers feel that takes precedence.

I don't know exactly when it will happen (naturally ) but I'll try not to hold up my PBEMs for more than a couple of days.

Comment

Great news Rhoth.....good luck with it all. You can come back to civ anytime, but you can't recreate your child's birth
                  So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                  Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

well said indeed.
                    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Don't worry about it Rhoth, and once again congratulations.

Comment

• Great news
                        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• congrats, Roth

I'll be doing the same thing mid-August

Comment

• Originally posted by ricketyclik
                            I'll be doing the same thing mid-August
                            What, giving birth?
                            So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                            Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• Thanks guys. And congrats ric. So that's what you were up to when you were gone a few months ago.

I wonder how long it will be until Rommel2d moves all these posts in Tullamore Dew?

Comment

• I think the hint has been dropped. Dropped and punted, that is.
                                Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

Working...
                                X