Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will try to pick up my saves tomorrow, but I probably won't get to them until friday. I had a rather traumatic experience at work today, and got in just a little bit ago, and expected anyway to be gone tomorrow ... apologies for my continued slowness
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
      I will try to pick up my saves tomorrow, but I probably won't get to them until friday. I had a rather traumatic experience at work today, and got in just a little bit ago, and expected anyway to be gone tomorrow ... apologies for my continued slowness
      we shall keep you in prayer

Gramps
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I'm leaving Belgrade in 2 hours and will not be able to play saves until Sunday late evening my time.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
          I had a rather traumatic experience at work today...
          That doesn't sound good at all. What happened?

Comment

Originally posted by ricketyclik

That doesn't sound good at all. What happened?
            Nothing I want to talk about but nothing directly to me.
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I've become unable to upload files in any way shape or form. A network guy is looking at my connection tomorrow. If it's a virus, I'll reformat and hopefully be back up tomorrow night...

[problem fixed]
              Last edited by Rommel2D; May 10, 2005, 16:39.
              Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

Poly seems to have ground to a halt....strangely coinciding with the problems in Trolldom
                So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

I will be gone on Thursday and Friday. Maybe more, but the two days are planned. Many things to do, and people to meet in Wroc³aw.

Originally posted by Aqualung71
                  Poly seems to have ground to a halt....strangely coinciding with the problems in Trolldom
                  And Paddydom.
                  Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

Delete thread!

Hello,

Please delete the thread "Shall we start something then?".
                    I will start a new thread and will not use the above mentioned anymore.
                    And you can also delete this post once the above is finished.
                    Thank you.

/Michellin

Comment

Michellin,
                      Don't worry about deleting a few stray posts here and there. We usually only delete things that are seriously inappropriate.

In the future, simply stick with one thread in this forum to gather players and agree on settings and ground rules. Then, once the game starts, start another thread in the subforum to track where the turn is at.

And welcome to the Civ3 PBEM forums.
                      Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

Thanks

Hello Rommel2D,

Thanks for the welcome! And thanks for the help.

Second, I dislike disorder and that's why I don't want my non-used thread to remain in the forum.
                        It can also be hard for a newcomer, like myself, to navigate through all these threads and that's why I don't want there to be more threads than necessary.

/M

Comment

I'm away 17:00 GMT today untill sunday evening GMT. Good weekend all...
                          don't worry about things you have no influence on...

Comment

I will be busy friday and perhaps not playing turns. I will be gone saturday and sunday, and definitely not playing then.

Comment

I'm going away for the weekend, so won't be playing turns from Friday afternoon until Sunday night, Perth time.
                              So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                              Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

Move thread!

Hello,

Can someone please move the "C3C Silesia PBEM" thread, in the main PBEM forum, to the "Civ3-PBEM-Trackers" forum?
                                Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X