• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope you recover soon. Take care.
    Formerly known as Masuro.
    The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

• Looking for a temporary replacement

I am looking for a dedicated player to take over Spain in a WWII game, this one:

Paddy is awol for almost two months now, and I have no news of him coming back any time soon. It would be good to start moving again, lest other players lose interest in this PBEM. If Paddy does get back soon, this replacement would be only temporary.

If you want to do it, please e-mail or PM me, or post in the tracker thread.
      Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

• Hi there folks

Thank you all for your patience

I have returned, but at the moment, I am on a limited amount of time that I can put into games

I will endeavour to get some up and running...

Long Live Civ III
        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Damn you, jumping in before I even finished my sentence (about the replacement, I mean. )

Oh, by the way, I am leaving on Sunday for just over a week.

Comment

• hehe - all good mate

that will give me a chance to get some saves played
            Gurka 17, People of the Valley
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• We look forward to anything you are able to friend
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• My turnplaying will be spotty over the next few days, please bear with me

Comment

• Originally posted by Kloreep
                  My turnplaying will be spotty over the next few days,
                  Sounds like poor ol' Kloreep has contracted an infectious disease
                  So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                  Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• Originally posted by Aqualung71
                    Sounds like poor ol' Kloreep has contracted an infectious disease
                    Sounds like you know a bit about that Aqua

Comment

• Folks, to not be a wet blanket, but to be up front, 8-29-2006 I get a shot in my spine to help it during its rebuilding process and should be fine, however on Thursday 8-31-2006 I get my left hand cut from palm to wrist and they wil cut a tendon in half to relieve pressure where its pinching off some nerves and circulation, I will be without use of left hand for 2-3 months. Its been 5.5 months since accident but been in almost constant pain and arm from elbow to fingers tips swollen up and red so I have to get relief!

I will be away Thursday (8-31-2006) night til Monday (9-4-2006) afternoon but then I will have my right hand until they quite possibly repeat the operation on that hand. All from the accident.

Looking forward to getting back as best as possible soon

Just sharing

Gramps

Comment

• Hope you recover soon Grandpa Troll.

Heads up to people in my PBEMs: My head's currently stuffed with germs and I'm basically not up for thinking for long periods at the moment. I'll try to get my saves out quickly, but Serendipity has already been delayed by my lack of desire to play. :/

Comment

• Originally posted by Kloreep
                          Hope you recover soon Grandpa Troll.

Heads up to people in my PBEMs: My head's currently stuffed with germs and I'm basically not up for thinking for long periods at the moment. I'll try to get my saves out quickly, but Serendipity has already been delayed by my lack of desire to play. :/
                          Greetings

I am away from my PC so I cant play turns until possibly Monday evening.

Had surgery and Jo Momma it hurt like heck when shots wore off from surgery. Funny, He numbed me up with 1 shot around bas of thumb(in Palm area) and one dead in palm, and I bet it wasnt 2 minutes MAX before he went to cutting me open. I chose not to watch, but it was like weird man, he touched several nerves and I gotta tell ya, It hurts like Hell when they run a scapel along a nerve! Like he told me, he couldnt numb the nerves. He clipped a tendon and overall it felt a lot similiar to the feeling when the dentist takes a tooth out, your numb but you still feel whats happening.

Then he gave me Meperidine (Demerol) with a Phenergan mix.

That stuff makes ya loopy as hell, sho 'nuff! (But helps make life tolerable until ya move your hand just a little in wrong way, then Yowsa, take me out to the ball game)

Weird dreams man.

But, miss all the games and will get to them in a couple days.

Life is good, even when a P R ! C K hits ya from behind and screws yer life up!

I dont hate him, just wish he wouldnt have gotten all coked up that morning almost 6 months ago.

Anyhoo, be well and we be 10-10 on the side!

Comment

• Originally posted by ricketyclik

Sounds like you know a bit about that Aqua
                            Oi, who have you been talking to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
                              hehe - all good mate

that will give me a chance to get some saves played
                              Paddy, are you back to playing turns yet?

Comment

• A short trip

Visiting friends, I will be away from Civ for just over a week, starting on Saturday. Be good, everyone.
                                Last edited by Modo44; October 12, 2006, 05:05.

Comment

Working...
                                X