Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
        leaving in an hour for another trip
        Be well Traveller
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Due to an un-foreseen family matter, I have not been here. I am in Sydney for a few hours to change planes, and have discussed this matter with Pad. I have asked James to play my turns for me. I hope to return in the next 4 to 5 days. This may take a few weeks.
          Long Live The Horde
          Marshal of the Concordian Armed Forces
          Membership Officer of the Axe Grinders Guild

Comment

• Away til Tuesday, then a very busy eek at ork next eek.

Comment

• Going down south tomorrow for the weekend. Back Sunday night.

Be well
              So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
              Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• my apologies

real life has taken me away these past two weeks... and looks to be taking me for a few more

I am in a couple of pbems, if anyone wants to take over for me, please let me know

I thank you all for your patience
                Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Take over from Paddy? You gotta be kidding! No way - Paddy gets all the time in the world to sort out his stuff
                  So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                  Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• I am leaving for Canada next week and I will be there until August 24th. Since you are granting leave time to Paddy, who will be away for a couple more weeks, perhaps you (players) will be generous enough to put my games on hold until then.
                    Having said that, I am in five or six games and I would be thankful if anyone would take my turns until I return.
                    Formerly known as Masuro.
                    The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

• I'm away for the weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aqualung71
                        Take over from Paddy? You gotta be kidding! No way - Paddy gets all the time in the world to sort out his stuff
                        Ditto.

I'll be away myself, starting on July 30, and getting back around August 7. No access to Civ during that time.
                        Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

• Gone July 23 (tomorrow) - August 1
                          At the moment only random-random is moving. With a minor slow down now that Witt has to make more decission than just press "enter"
                          don't worry about things you have no influence on...

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
                            my apologies

real life has taken me away these past two weeks... and looks to be taking me for a few more

I am in a couple of pbems, if anyone wants to take over for me, please let me know

I thank you all for your patience
                            Let it be known our prayers are with you and your family Paddy
                            Yes, it is noticed your presence is well, not present but real life takes presedence

Be well and as time permits allow your online family to wish you well and let us know how life is dealing you, -minus details critical to the personal side but share how you are faring my brother and friend

Grandpa Troll

Comment

• UPDATE: JULY 27 2006

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
                              I have Spinal Surgery on Friday May 5th, if Im out too long Mrs Troll shall take care of your demise
                              Just to share, my back and spine are not, repeat, NOT recovering as hoped for.

I go for yet another MRI on Thursday August 3 and then follow up with my Neurosuregon who has told me I may have had an additional Disc or even more shift and pinch more nerves. I have been getting progressively worse and he also had intended my left arm to self recover, but has not so he has "plans" if the MRI suggests any damage to open my spine back up and fix that along with my left hand.

It would seem to some "no big deal" but it certainly has weighed heavily upon my soul and spirit.

I will however, not hesitate one iota if he suggests surgery. Relief to me is paramount. I am tired of all this heavy narcotic ingestation. I am also tired of the constant locking up of my body from pain shooting through my spine, enough to bring tears to even big man's body.

Just sharing as Aoilyton is a community of friends and fellowship; which I value dearly

I am not looking for pity nor personal attacks. I am just dealing with a tough time now.

I got me pretty much any kind of drug to relieve the pain, which I chose and receive Demerol, Phenagren and Valium every 4 hours. This however doesnt remedy the problem, ony "masks" the pain and allows me a tolerable life awaiting surgery.

I love my Lord and trust in him, its just the human side that guides me and leads me to wander off the never-never land to contemplate this burden I am saddled with.

Be well and will keep you posted.

Brother Bruce A.K.A. "Grandpa Troll

Comment

• Hang in there Grandpa. I hope it goes better for you from now on. I don't wanna have to face Grandma

Comment

Working...
                                X