This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short absence

I am going away tomorrow, and I should be back Monday morning GMT. Have a good weekend everyone.
    Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

• 'Allo

Comment

• I'll be travelling tonight through tuesday night. I should have internet access, but I likely won't be playing turns fast; please bear with me.

Comment

• Treveling for work this week. Saves will be played late 10/14 US Central Time. Sorry for any delays.
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• A vacation

I will be going away for about 10 days soon. I am leaving Thursday evening (October 13), and will be gone until October 24. Sorry if it causes delays.
            Last edited by Modo44; October 11, 2005, 02:38.

Comment

• All my saves were delayed for about one week due to real life obligations. I'll play all saves today.

Comment

• I have my new monitor and will play this evening. Yay!!
                Formerly known as Masuro.
                The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

• Sorry for the hold-ups in my PBEMs. I was sick over the weekend. Still am, but I'm recovered back to the point of some semblance of mental capability, so I'll play these later today.

Comment

• Back home again today, will get saves upto date

Off again tomorrow morning

Will try to stay current, but not always possible
                    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• /me is back in business *

Expect saves coming your way soon.

Comment

• I'm off for a week in about 7 hours. I will have no access to a computer, let alone the internet, while I am on the high seas. Hopefully I shall not drown, and will return to play saves by 6 November.

Given the pace of games that are actually still moving, I'm sure it won't be a problem
                        So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                        Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• Home for 24 - 36 hours. Will get upto date. Sorry for game delays.
                          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• I will be on vacation the 10 - 14th. I may have some limited availability but no guarantees. I will get caught up the 15th/16th.

Comment

• Some of my saves were delayed for nearly a week. This was due to my very busy schedule. I still can't play them. I will play all of my saves on Wednesday morning. Thanks for your understanding.

Comment

• I have several saves sitting with me, I'll get them out tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X