Crisis at 'Poly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beta
    Ok - I have 44 pbems on the go. I know this precisely as I have a pretty detailed list - and as I got behind this week - I did major housecleaning and catching up. Only one - an old PTW game - Team game - looks like it is dead. I am also playing two demo games (team Monkey and Vox) and just finished my stint as Emperor in the demo game.

Generally, I play my pbem's as they come in. Some of the bigger games (top gun, crusades, misfits, grapes) I may let sit for a day while I play the quicker games.

And yes Rommel, every now and then one sneaks through the cracks and either doesn't get played, or gets played and not sent. This is usually on two-bottle-of-wine nights.

I tried to keep a notebook, but found it a pain. I rely on my e-mail and PM log and my memory to keep track of deals made. I think 'silent' pbems make a lot of sense, and will sign up for most that come along.

I am generally on-line twice a day to play saves, but work or RL stuff can cut into that.

I am at about my limit for game time - but if someone comes with an interesting idea for a game, I am all ears.

I have 48 game now

I use excel and then thats just to whom I send the save to along with any passwords

I try to play all my CTP then my CIVIII games

I have several with Platypuss Rex,Snoopy Beta and Paddy

I often try to gather all my Paddy games (The ones I am sending to him) play all the games and when I come to my Outlook Express send his turns and then post as I do..then save that file to a folder in the email

just me thats all

Gramps
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
    X