Iron Civer _The Main Event_

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bongo
    As of 1 turn ago I am at war with another civ btw, those I have contact with have been informed already.
    A reminder about the code: tribes you are not in contact with should not receive any game-specific information from you, generalized or not...
    Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

• Ever screwed a civ over in single player and got the friendly "words of your evil deeds have travelled before you" when you meet a new civ?
      Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

• You wipe out Civilizations before they meet anyone else? Fer shame, Doc...
        Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

• Once or twice...

I were referring to those occasions where you didn't succeed in wiping someone out and they lived to tell others about your wrongdoings.

But I see your point, I shouldn't posted that comment here, even though the civs I had contact with was informed beforehand, who in turn may have passed word on etc.

It was mostly for the benefit of the audience anyway

Comment

• I'm hiding in my ivory tower and pretending the world outside doesn't exist

Which means I won't be able to play the turn for another 10 or 12 hours
            So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
            Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• 2630BC to alexman

Comment

• Sorry for the delay guys.
                I'm waiting for a diplo response before playing my turn.
                It should be soon, since you're all online now...

Comment

• Well clearly it's not from me, since I haven't been asked for one

Comment

• Sorry about that, 2630 finally sent.

I don't think I have made so many enemies so fast in a game before.

I'm now accepting tips from Bongo on how to deal with a 3-on-1.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexman
                      This early in the game, there may be no way to survive a 3-on-1. It may be time for a coup in Sumeria and the ascension of a more benevolent and reasonable leader. Be warned

Comment

• Originally posted by alexman
                        Sure thing, all you need is ivory, mathematics and a SGL

Then it would be a good idea if you could get the others to invade you while the SoZ is in its heyday. You could start an invasion of your own as well, not too sure about that.

Save to Aqualung71

Comment

• 2590BC to the barbarian of Sumeria

Comment

• 2590 BC sent from our 'embedded' units in Aqualand.

Comment

• 41 hours and counting......Bongo?

Comment

• My Email (and earlier my entire PC) is broken! I can receive mails, but I cannot send them.
                                Last edited by Moonbars; February 12, 2005, 22:30.
                                The Best Multiplayer Game Ever

Comment

Working...
                                X