PBEM Mod: Suggestion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by punkbass2000
    It's lying to you. You'll note that it will be at "1 turn" for two extra turns in this case, or however many you were supposed to be gaining.
    Actually, an AI discovered the tech after the first extra turn and I readjusted the slider for the minimum for the second turn and still got it. I'm seeing all sorts of rounding errors in RoR, so I won't doubt you.

I guess we should make SGLs: off a more standard practice then. Does simply flagging Copernicus's O as scientific make that big a difference?
    Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

I wouldn't say it did, personnally, but I don't know (about the Cop's thing). BTW, Someone is claiming the SGA isn't completely brokem over at CFC and has a .SAV, so we'll see about that whole thing. I think DocT is checking it out.

EDIT
      Last edited by punkbass2000; January 10, 2005, 10:07.
      "I used to be a Scotialist, and spent a brief period as a Royalist, but now I'm PC"
      -me, discussing my banking history.

Comment

How about deciding on a couple priority issues?

Per Paddy's suggestion, should Snoopy make this a control thread or should someone start another one for this purpose?

We also need a starting point. How about opening the vote on any proposed mods the first of February? After the designated period for reconciling (one week?), all accepted proposals would be assembled into the Mod. We also would have to first decide if we will be using the KISS methodology, in order to keep the number of modifications under a certain limit so that the Mod will be easy to learn and remember.

Comment

Oh yeah, I guess we also need to define the panel before taking any votes...

Comment

Working...
          X