X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MUST READ - Trackers subforum

as you can see there is PBEM-Trackers subforum now

the use is obvious

also Rommel2D has been assigned as the moderator of the two forums. Please assist him by creating the threads in the right place

thank you
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Thanks Mark. I gather most of the threads currently in this forum will be moved soon.

Comment

I was wondering what happened. I thought Paddy went awol permanently and took his threads with him.

This is a good set-up. Thanks Markos.

And to Rommel as mod.
      Last edited by Beta; December 8, 2004, 23:44.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Beta
        And to Rommel as mod.
        Ha! Now I can blackmail you into updating your info thread. Otherwise I'll unsticky it...
        Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

All tracker threads from the last 30 days have been transferred over to the new subforum. Anything of more readable content or general interest has been kept in the main forum. This includes tournament threads, succession games, diplomacy games, and any absence notifications or replacement requests.

The main forum should be used for organizing games, with a new thread started in the subforum once it has begun successfully. Please contact me with your concerns or suggestions...

Comment

YAAAAY! My idea has been implemented!
            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by Rommel2D

Ha! Now I can blackmail you into updating your info thread. Otherwise I'll unsticky it...
              OK - I'll get on it.

I think we need to merge some of the iron civer stuff with the info thread. I don't want to be prescriptive in how everyone in this forum should play a pbem (eg the out of game communication rule), but it is good to have a common set of guidelines.
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Kudos to Selfbiased for pushing this idea, and thanks to MarkG for implementing it And to Rommel being a mod as well
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Good idea. Makes sense. Thanks for putting this together everyone!
                  Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

wow.... the threads are like not page flipping like... wow

Thanks Mark

Go hard Rommel

S-B

ahhh it is all good

Long Live PBEM
                    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

They should call it the Paddy Tracker Forum .
                      I knew he was back when I saw nothing but his name after the phrase "Last post by:" in every thread
                      "I used to be a Scotialist, and spent a brief period as a Royalist, but now I'm PC"
                      -me, discussing my banking history.

Comment

Originally posted by Beta

OK - I'll get on it.

I think we need to merge some of the iron civer stuff with the info thread. I don't want to be prescriptive in how everyone in this forum should play a pbem (eg the out of game communication rule), but it is good to have a common set of guidelines.
                        I'm not so sure myself. I don't like using IC rules for normal PBEM games - perhaps some of the rules would apply, but many of them are too hard-core for most games I play ...
                        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Sabrewolf deserves recognition as I believe he was first to suggest this and ask the admins about it...

Comment

The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Working...
                            X