X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Rasputin Back??????????

Originally posted by Rasputin at 1340 GMT on 25Nov04
    ill be round on the weekend and installing conquests again,,,

just need to download the update patches and will be ready to pbem again....
    Comments?
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

One day late however. He is a master diplogamer and he just missed the boat on the two new games starting up.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Yes but he has powrZ!

He will weasel his way in somewhere, you just watch
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Ah yes, that's true.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

His powrZ make him very persuasive, beware

Comment

so did he get into the games
            Gurka 17, People of the Valley
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

He can get into mine if he wants, I don't think I've got the stomach for it anymore.

Comment

Working...
              X