My absence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My absence

I going on a weekend trip starting tomorrow morning USA time.

I dont know how much internet connectivity Ill have, so my PBEMs maybe stalled until monday.
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

There goes half of my PBEMs for the weekend (or all considering the ones you aren't in with me are moderately slow movers except for AU601).

Have fun con.

Comment

Make sure you send your turn for the 'Welcome Theseus' game!! Have a great weekend!
      The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Hey guys it was busy but I played all the turns on the plane back and they have all just been sent except the Crusades one.

Ill try and figure out who I send that one too and Ill get it sent out later tonight.
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

con - Klo has been having trouble with attachments so he posted your save in the Welcome Theseus PBEM thread.
          Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Thanks

I got it and passed it on

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25
              Hey guys it was busy but I played all the turns on the plane back and they have all just been sent except the Crusades one.
              I didn't think that was possible until flight had been discovered.

( Welcome back con!)
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

The rules state that all such absences be reported in the topped thread!

So, I'll bet the wolves' den looked much smaller now that you're all grown up, huh?
                Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

Originally posted by Rommel2D
                  The rules state that all such absences be reported in the topped thread!
                  Ah well you know how much I go for rules

Comment

Working...
                  X