Clear All

• well that ends the talks

do ya best
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Greeting Great Cleopatra

Your mighty forces over run the people of the Incan Nations

At this time my people counter tells me that you have nearly as many Incan people under your control as do I.

Do you see peace in the future.

I do not have records of declaring war upon your people, in fact I remeber a time of peace and great trade.

What is it that y7ou require of my people, of me their leader?

Or are you just one of these AU types that must rush through everything as fast as she can?

I have asked, requested and even pleaded for peace...

What say you Great Lady?

I await your reply,

Paddy
      Your humble servant

Originally posted by Aqualung71
      Oh great and wise Sapa-Inca....I am in receipt of your latest plea for peace.

Cleopatra is not totally oblivious to your cries for mercy. After all, our great nations were loyal trading partners for many many hundreds of years. Yet, she does not understand what purpose will be served by peace between our nations. Surely it will only delay the inevitable.

After all as we both know, in the end there can be only one. One supreme nation to advance to the Iron Civer championship. You and I both know that this will be Egypt. What is it that you desire, oh great and glorious Sapa-Inca?

Cleopatra can provide a quick end to the suffering of your peoples. Cleopatra can also provide complimentary Apolyton subscriptions to the four esteemed leaders who began this epic story, as we have it within our power to ensure we are the first to finish.
      this fated that the Incans will die so that you will pass on into another world

so come one, come all

see the Incan's join the Mighty Arabain and Japanese as we kick and cuss at the Grand Dame Cleopatra, and her man behind the throne, that swizzle stick Lord Aqualung
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
        see the Incan's join the Mighty Arabain and Japanese as we kick and cuss at the Grand Dame Cleopatra, and her man behind the throne, that swizzle stick Lord Aqualung
        Ah, the Incan despot is still able to draw a few laughs as he disappears into history.

So has the Sapa-Inca withdrawn to the safety of his lair for the evening, or will further festivities ensue tonight?
        So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
        Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• Bring it on tough girl

I will collapse with ya knife in my throat
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• well where are ya then

I am of the Horde.

Comment

• I'm waiting for the turn

Comment

• Oops, I forgot to send it to you.

520AD on the way!!!

Comment

• to late mate

my bus is here to take me back home

see you early tomorrow afternoon
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

• ok, one last one

520AD

thanks
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• The Incan capital has fallen. A moment of silence has been observed.

This is not a good thing, nor an act without regrets. Yet it was necessary.

530AD to Paddy the Scot

Comment

• Originally posted by Aqualung71
                        Cleopatra can also provide complimentary Apolyton subscriptions to the four esteemed leaders who began this epic story, as we have it within our power to ensure we are the first to finish.
                        Sorry, there is only one for the victor...
                        Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aqualung71
                          The Incan capital has fallen. A moment of silence has been observed.

This is not a good thing, nor an act without regrets. Yet it was necessary.

530AD to Paddy the Scot

a sad sad day in the lives of the Incans
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Indeed...and a sad day in the history of Egypt, to see so many brother-Incan towns left undefended, with the native women left to the mercy of our conquering troops. Our generals have been left scratching their heads in puzzlement at the vast number of empty towns encountered on the march to the Incan capital, including the capital itself.

Comment

• well lad you have decimated all the mighty forces that were rushed to the front

so many troops

so many dead

empty towns when so many dead

I am not surprised that you are advancing so far and so fast

do you know how many Incan units you have removed from the field of battle in the last 10 turns.
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 530AD

You have 66% land mass... and will have the population numbers soon

I wonder if you will destroy / capture all of my towns before that
                                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                                X