No announcement yet.

Iron Civer _Coliseum A_ Thread II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm really not feeling too well. 14 hours sleep yesterday, and my kidneys are aching. 10 minutes sitting at the computer tires me out and I have to go and lie down for 15 minutes.

Comment

• Sorry to hear you're not feelin well. Are you in Canberra? I read hungry kangaroos are taking over the city and killing dogs.
      Formerly known as Masuro.
      The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

• Yes, the drought is bad down here, so the kangas are coming in to feast on our grass. This woman who allowed her dog off the leash which then harrangued a bull was then attacked by the bull when she went to retrieve the dog. She wasn't keeping her eyes on it, and obviously scared the poor thing. She's now calling for a culling, on the basis that a lot of them will be killed by traffic anyway

Comment

• There should be a culling but not of kangaroos.

Comment

• Methinks Masuro is advocating a culling of dogs who attack kangaroos. Or better still, dog owners who let their dogs off leashes? (on the basis that if they let them off their leash they will chase after the silly thing when it runs on the road and they will be killed by traffic anyway)
            So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
            Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• People who don't realise that wild animals are very, very dangerous and then, when something happens because of their (the person's) carelessness, demand that the wild animals be culled.

Comment

• Say, Aqualung, what are you doing in Singapore?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aqualung71
                  Methinks Masuro is advocating a culling of dogs who attack kangaroos. Or better still, dog owners who let their dogs off leashes? (on the basis that if they let them off their leash they will chase after the silly thing when it runs on the road and they will be killed by traffic anyway)

Comment

• Nothing actually. I'm in Perth

But I was in Singapore until last month. I've spent the last 9 years in Indonesia and Singapore doing corporate finance advisory work. But.....time to come home

Comment

• Originally posted by Masuro
                      People who don't realise that wild animals are very, very dangerous
                      Kangaroos? Wild? Gee, I always thought that Kangaroos, like Koalas and Wombats, were cuddly, friendly domesticated animals

Comment

• Originally posted by Aqualung71

Kangaroos? Wild? Gee, I always thought that Kangaroos, like Koalas and Wombats, were cuddly, friendly domesticated animals
                        indeed

490bc to Aqualung
                        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• on to Masuro

Anyone up for a few turns tonight?

Comment

• yes, b'y

Comment

• sent

Comment

• 470BC to Paddy

Comment