No announcement yet.

Chris,Vovan and paddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And back to Vovan, my warrior shold ok to fight again in 2 turns.

2190BC
    A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• Two of our newly trained javelin throwers are marching towards Washington as we speak. As well, the troops from the north have entered the sugar plantations to teh north-east of washington with the intention of pillaging them next turn in order to cripple the economy of the sole american city untill reinforcements arrive. Similarly, the warrior from the south has entered the southern mines with the same intention.

In the mean time, we'll have Writing in 4 turns.

And save on to Paddy.
      XBox Live: VovanSim
      xbox.com (login required)
      Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
      Spore page

Comment

• looking forward to seeing your Javelin throwers in action later tonight when I light up the save

have you seen a stray warrior of mine causing issues upstate washington way???
        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• sending you both Mysticism

so what are we all studying

2150bc to Chrisius
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• To the infamous Maya, long may your warriors scare the s h i t out of the Americans holed up inside Washington
            A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• Hehehe.

Paddy! Can't you read? Well, I guess we didn't invent writing, so maybe you can't yet. Again, I'll have writing in 3 turns. Our thanks for Mysticism. Save on to you, good sir.
              Spore page

Comment

• I forgot to mention Iron working in 2

Comment

• ahh what be ya talking about

2110bc to Chrisius
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Back to Vovan I dont think Abe has a hope

Iron woking next time

Comment

• Forgot to post here. Post on to Paddy.
                      Spore page

Comment

• 2070bc to Chrisius Maximus
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Iron stuff sent, horsey business in 14

Comment

• Code of Laws in 40 - or bust

4.25am here

thanks for the save Vovan

I may be here for a bit longer for some turns, that being Chrius shows up...

although I must sleep sometime though

2030bc to Chrisius
                            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Yeah, so save to paddy, as above. I sent out writing to you all, and killed one spearman in Washington. As well, Literature in 20. If you want me to research sth else, I can.
                              Spore page

Comment

• Thanks for the tech Vovan

Literature is good by me.

Sadly my Allies my part in this war has ended, my last warrior band died fighting the Americans this day!!

They were already injured so they must have been attacked from within the city itself, most likely by American Archers. We trust you will join our people in mourning their loss as they pass from this world into the next.

Save to Vovan the Wise

Comment

Working...
                                X