No announcement yet.

Swift PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• save sent to Krill, the mix up was my fault as I attached two swift saves to my last email to krill the other day Ive resent it now so it should come together again
    A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• irst turn without the flawed game at the same year

We coped fairly well.
      On to sabre
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• 2350bc to andydog
        - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
        - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

• --> Chrisius

Comment

• back to Krill
            A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• on to sabre

I may be a little slow to send my emails, my computer is a bit jerky atm
              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• 2310bc to andydog

Comment

• --> Chrisius

Comment

• Back to Krill

Comment

• 2270bc to andygod

Comment

• --> Chrisius

Comment

• Back to Krill, sorry for the delays Ive started a new job recently and its taking some time to adjust etc.

Comment

• 2230bc to andydog

Comment

• sabre, slower please

I was enjoying that break

But I could not break that addiction...

Comment

• 2270 BC --> Chrisius

Comment

Working...
                                X