No announcement yet.

The Second Coalition, continuation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok. I've had time to calm-down. I stated my last post would be the final post in this game, but Shogun is correct: It would be very unfair to him if I bailed on this game (which, in fact, I was planning on doing)...but because of Shogun and my close involvment in the current situation, I will not force this game to come to an end if you all really want to keep playing.

Concerning razing of cities - the game allows this tactic and there was no rule against it when we started. Having a rule against it now is not right....what will be the next rule change? No pop-rushing or conscripting from your cities? Please.

I ask for one and only one thing: NO MORE WHINNING!!! I am starting to feel like I'm playing with a bunch of 8 year olds and quite frankly, it's getting on my nerves. Crying about a situation while you're in character is fine, but when it transfers over to outside the game...well, this is where I draw the line.

Comment

Great! My optimism is returning that we can get this train back on the rails. Thanks for posting your message Wittlich.

Again, I agree with Wittlich on this issue. Can we all proceed under this approach?
      Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

get lost you two back stabbing bums

have your own rules

see you on the feilds of glory

far out you both want to make rules

every read your own posts

so let the game play on

but I agree to nothing the my Allie Austria states

and as to his lacky the Lord of Ottoland well, you are peas of the same pod
        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

I am willing to play on also, however noone has said anything about further rule changes!!!!! Wittlich!!!!!

For your information you all agreed to a no raze policy in this game, be it in or out of character, and you are using the fact you have a character to hide behind.

Page 12 of the old thread !!!!!!!

Wittlich I am not an eight year old, if you were with me you would never dare to speak to me that way!!! I am not happy with your insult.

However I too sense I have allowed my annoyance get in the way of the game, so okay we now understand that you two are going to play any way you want regardless of previous discussion and agreement. So on we go then.

Back in character now: To the treacherous dogs who rule over their minions in Austria and the Ottoman empire, Spain will not rest untill every trace of your presence has been removed from this world!! For your crimes against humanity you will be punished!
          A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

To the treacherous dogs who rule over their minions in Austria and the Ottoman empire, Spain will not rest untill every trace of your presence has been removed from this world!! For your crimes against humanity you will be punished!
            I better start abandoning cities pronto!

Comment

Time to correct some misincormation from the British Office of Propaganda and General Confusion(BOoPaGC).

The knifes so far publised has not been used by Preussian forces for so-called back-stabbing. We here bring the real footage of the knives. The upper one is the 'weapon' that delivered the first stab. As you will see, it is small(2 3/4 inches, ~7cm) and not really capable of hurting anyone, only cause minor pain. Minor as it was, it still caused the brits to raze two foreign(preussian) cities.

The second knife however....at 9 inches(23cm) is more than capable of causing real damage. It is also a fine tool for slashing and hacking, not only stabbing.

The tiny object below the large knive somehow escaped military sencorship and do not really exist. It is only in your imagination.

Thanks for your attention.

Konig Bongo, owner of fine knives
              Attached Files
              Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

Originally posted by bongo
                Time to correct some misincormation from the British Office of Propaganda and General Confusion(BOoPaGC).

The knifes so far publised has not been used by Preussian forces for so-called back-stabbing. We here bring the real footage of the knives. The upper one is the 'weapon' that delivered the first stab. As you will see, it is small(2 3/4 inches, ~7cm) and not really capable of hurting anyone, only cause minor pain. Minor as it was, it still caused the brits to raze two foreign(preussian) cities.

The second knife however....at 9 inches(23cm) is more than capable of causing real damage. It is also a fine tool for slashing and hacking, not only stabbing.

The tiny object below the large knive somehow escaped military sencorship and do not really exist. It is only in your imagination.

ouch

Cheeky Bugger
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

This is a hilarious post!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun Gunner

I better start abandoning cities pronto!

indeed

oh I have an idea

instead of razing cities, give them back to me

then you can consolidate your forces for a real battle with me
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

trusty weapons for a trusty back stabber
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

This is the drivel the diplomatic elites across Europe must be forced to read? Why must you use official diplomatic channels to air your awkward, distasteful rantings and mood swings? You put upon us sir, with your "hick-ish" (to borrow an American term) analogies and raving lunacies.

Many of us in the European royal families are related, and despite the fact that we are in war, please don't engage in behavior that reflects poorly on the family.
                        That would right

no wonder you all stand together so well

The great allies: Austria - Ottoland - Prussia

How could I have trusted any of you
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

Actually, aren't all of the rulers related????

Sorry, you can't seperate yourself on this one, 'ole King Paddy!

Comment

well if that is the case

MOM!!!
                            I am of the Horde.

Comment

Don't forget about my Mother-in-law, your Great Aunt Mildred.

She's mad that you haven't written. I tried to explain that there's a war going on and you have been very busy. Quite frankly, I'm tired on making excuses for you. You have time to plan and execute a massive military invasion into my country, but you can't bang out a quick letter to Auntie Mildred???

Just last night at dinner, Auntie Mildred said, "Why can't my little Paddy-waddy write his auntie? I remember him when he was just a wee little lad -- in diapers -- playing around in the castle." Then she broke down into tears. King Paddy, you should be ashamed.

Comment

Don't forget about my Mother-in-law, your Great Aunt Mildred.

She's mad that you haven't written. I tried to explain that there's a war going on and you have been very busy. Quite frankly, I'm tired on making excuses for you. You have time to plan and execute a massive military invasion into my country, but you can't bang out a quick letter to Auntie Mildred???

Just last night at dinner, Auntie Mildred said, "Why can't my little Paddy-waddy write his auntie? I remember him when he was just a wee little lad -- in diapers -- playing around in the castle." Then she broke down into tears. King Paddy, you should be ashamed.
                                wow, you are so correct

Dear old Auntie Mildred,

blah blah blah blah

and by the way thanks for all those boxs of red, green and slighty silver rocks... who would have thought I could have bought Italy with just one of the little boxes.

Yes you are a dottery old dear, yet never forget when you need a rest that you have a wonderful palace available in St PetersBurg, with the great Iron Prince of Russia.

So to one who has blessed her family well,

Have a bloody great day.

The Pad
                                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                                X