No announcement yet.

The Second Coalition, continuation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the hotmail account, resent to the aol addy.
    Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

Thanks bongo, got the save and sent on to Wittlich

Gentlemen, is it not possible for you all to at least make some kind of turn reports or some screenies etc of how your war is going ?

This has been a great thread to date but is now slipping into the realms of Played, Sent boring!!!!!!!

I was not going to say this until we had finished this, but I was / am going to write a story based on this PBEM, it would be a shame if I ran out of material halfway through.

I understand if you dont want to leak sensitive info etc but surely we cam contribute a little, and maybe the occasional screenie ?

If I can get the story together for this I would naturally credit you all and would also like bits from any of you who would like to contribute to it. Im not going to post anything until the game has finished.

As for Spain, this turn saw no Military action other than troop movements. we all still feel the hangover from last months celebrations after defeating the Turks
      A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Perhaps interviews after Austria and the Ottoman Empire have successfully conquered Europe?

We would be glad to rewrite history as the victors!
        Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Actually, I've been a bit to busy fighting a war instead of sending out press releases!

Will hopefully find some time later to throw in a few comments.

Sep 1805AD Turn sent to Shogun

Comment

Ok thanks Wittlich

No troop position details etc that sort of thing, oh well guess Ill just have to march right over there and find out for myself

Shogun, interviews would be cool
            A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

To bad most of my diplomatic notes are still on my old comp, interesting reading ...I guess I'll get them out eventually...
              Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

Save to King Paddy.

Well, I'm sure the Evil Empire of Britain and Spain are bent upon the destruction of Austria. However, a report has crossed my desk detailing the utter destruction of over 15 units of Household Cavalry located in Austrian territory.

My generals predict more dead Spanish and British troops. I will proclaim to the citizens of Spain and England, your troops are in mortal danger. You will never see most of them again --- unless you retreat immediately.

However, I'm sure you will press onward in your foolish quest. My boys are ready, you rogues!

Comment

Last edited by Paddy; May 6, 2004, 03:19.
                  Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

Last edited by Paddy; May 6, 2004, 03:20.
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

Last edited by Paddy; May 6, 2004, 03:20.
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

Last edited by Paddy; May 6, 2004, 03:22.
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

Last edited by Paddy; May 6, 2004, 03:22.
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

Last edited by Paddy; May 6, 2004, 03:23.
                            I am of the Horde.

Comment

Last edited by Paddy; May 6, 2004, 03:21.
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

This is the drivel the diplomatic elites across Europe must be forced to read? Why must you use official diplomatic channels to air your awkward, distasteful rantings and mood swings? You put upon us sir, with your "hick-ish" (to borrow an American term) analogies and raving lunacies.

Many of us in the European royal families are related, and despite the fact that we are in war, please don't engage in behavior that reflects poorly on the family.

Comment

Working...
                                X