No announcement yet.

The Second Coalition, continuation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which one did you use, the last one was for testing only.

I have sent you three different saves so far, the first two are 95-99% identical. With the third one I only hit enter without doing anything. I really don't want to continue play from that one
    Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

• it was the ctest one i played !
      A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• sounds a tad confusing for this lad
        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Bugger, try one of the others then, or DL the one I posted here.

I really don't want to miss the action next turn because ALL my troops took one turns break.

Comment

• Originally posted by bongo
            Bugger, try one of the others then, or DL the one I posted here.

I really don't want to miss the action next turn because ALL my troops took one turns break.
            oh I do not mind at all if that were to happen Lord Bongo
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Sep 1806AD Turn sent to Shogun.
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Are you still playing with the test save?

Chrisius!!!

Replay your turn with one of the *real* ones

Comment

• I have the save and will hold it until this issue is confirmed.

Chrisius?
                  Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

• well looks like the wait starts here

Chrisius is on leave for a fortnight

So hold tight lads... surely we can get back to some good old fashion carnage soon
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Hello Amigo´s Im still on holiday in Sunny Spain but fly home tomorrow night

Ill endeavour to get this baby moving as soon as I can when Ive slept off the flight
                      A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• I did play the one Bongo labelled test which worked ok my end, if bongo wants to play one more time and send me a fresh save again then Im happy to replay my turn again

Comment

• I do NOT want you play the test-save.

Look above, 12 posts up from this.

It's the first save I made, download it and give it a try. Just in case the original email was screwed up...

Comment

• Ive tried the save you posted Bongo and its still no good!!! the only save that has worked for me is the one you sent labelled test in which you said you did not move your troops about!!

Clearly that is not good for you so the save i sent on to wittlich then he to shogun is no good.

I have no idea what is causing this problem, the graphics are all to **** so are the sounds with the save where you have moved your forces.

you will see from your posted save I have downloaded it twice to be sure.

The only thing I can see to resolve this is to replay from Paddy's last turn and delete any subsequent saves from there to see if we can overpass this issue, any thoughts ?

Comment

• The Game Ends Here

OK, I hereby declare this game closed due to some glitch

all very very sad

Thank you One and All for a great ol' game
                              Attached Files
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Bugger, this was my favourite game and all

Comment

Working...
                                X