Absences and Temps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absences and Temps

I propose that this thread be used as a place where we can tell people when we're going to be away for a while or if we need a temp or a permanent replacement. Right now it's bothersome to post "I'll be away from xx to xx" in all the threads for the games you're involved in. By just posting here, everyone can see it. I hope someone will top this thread so it'll be convenient to use.

That said, I will be away from Saturday afternoon to Monday evening. See? This thread is useful already.
    Last edited by marcuspeddle; May 2, 2004, 19:50.
    Formerly known as Masuro.
    The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Masuro - great idea! And it should be topped.

And I will be the second to demonstrate its utility. I am out of town and will not have the capability to play saves until Sunday.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

If you want this as an 'official' thread, PM Ming or another RI and ask it to be topped.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Thanks. I'll try that.

Comment

I am looking for somebody to take over the Germans permanently in the As U like it pbem
          (this game has special rules)

Who is interested ?
          veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Crunch
            If you want this as an 'official' thread, PM Ming or another RI and ask it to be topped.
            He followed your advice, and the thread has been topped. But one question BC... what the heck is a RI ?
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Thanks Ming!

Comment

Need some temp players

I too am looking for a temp player or two:

The naval game is played with PTW, where I'm playing as Aztec, and it's not going too well

In the Tournament game (Played in Conquest), I'm doing better, but we're still early in the game

I hope my computer problems only lasts a week or two...
                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

ADG - PM me the details on the naval game (ie password and who the saves go to.) I can baby sit this one for you temporarily.

Ming - thanks for topping this thread - I think it will be very useful to have it here.

And I think maybe RI is Rhode Islander. Are you a state trooper by day??
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

ADG: I'll be willing to take care of the other game.
                    don't worry about things you have no influence on...

Comment

Thx

Pm sent to both of you... please post a msg in the threads
                      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

He followed your advice, and the thread has been topped. But one question BC... what the heck is a RI ?
                        Responsible Individual. Sometimes work terminology just seeps into your everyday language.
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I am away from tomorrow noon (16th) through to Sunday evening (18th).

Comment

I will be away this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin

Responsible Individual. Sometimes work terminology just seeps into your everyday language.
                              So you were saying "Ming or another Responsible Individual?"

Methinks I should not touch that one................

Comment

Working...
                              X