Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Total Carbohydrate (Turn Tracking Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take stock of who we still have interested and then find a replacement for Rasputin and any others not interested in continuing.

Do not remember who started the first turn but they should be able to enable all the players to change even if password protected?

Game was very young still if memory serves. So another attempt to start again might be more appropriate? Do not know about the others but we have not seen nor heard from Rasputin in quite some time.

Comment

• Hi, you can count with me yet. I don't mind to restart or to continue.

Comment

• my current schedule unfortunalty does not allow for me to fit in any civ games, feel free to delete me by sub or restart as you see fit.
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Good to see at least you are still around and kicking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rommel2D
            1889, I think your services are needed...
            I, some bloke from down the hall, not really representing 1889 (not his real name) and the lads at K.N.I.G.H.T Industries (not it's real name either), have undertaken the mission to track down the save and get this game rolling again

So smoke 'em if ya have 'em....

Edit: Investigation started, email forwarded to all listed parties
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Paddy; February 21, 2005, 13:30.
            Gurka 17, People of the Valley
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Sure, I'll play. Last turn I have is 2750BC, which I sent to Rasputin.

Comment

• Waiting for Jhnolte to reply. He is the last person to declare the intent to continue or withdraw.

After I have the all information I will make the appropriate changes to 2750 BC. Ricketyclik, you will have to replay that one, or maybe sent your last turn to me. I will try to make changes to the game after your turn then
                Mart
                Map creation contest
                WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

• mart, I don't know your email address, so his is the last turn I sent:
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Still here and keen...

Comment

• so are you lads right to retire those that no longer wish to play?

do you still have the game admin password?
                      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• I think mart's our man. Now go get swimming, and don't forget to remove your kilt first.

Comment

• I am still in when we get it all sorted out.

Comment

Working...
                          X