Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PTW Western Hemisphere-Pacific Rim PBEM

Alright, here we go.

Proposed game is for Rasputin, Ouro_827, Mart7x5, and myself Awsric Armitage.

This gives us GMT+10 for Rasputin, GMT-9 for Ouro_827, GMT-7 for mart7x5 and GMT-6 for myself.

I however am experiencing difficulties launching the pbem it crashes from the selection window so I suggest Ouro_827 launches and sends back to Rasputin who forwards to me then to mart5x7 if he decides to join and back to Ouro_827.

Any game is fine by me lets discuss it.

Yeah...

I'm willing to host.. PMed Rasputin.....

Comment

Cool I guess jsherl could play also if he/she wants to.

Comment

Pretty much a five player of the North America... simply with Rasputin...

Comment

Yeah I guess so there were no othr players from his time zone that replied so he is kinda stuck in between the North American group and the European groups.

Too bad because he really seems eager to play. I do not have an issue with it at all.

Comment

rauld@bigpond.net.nospam.au

im in .... dont care about preferneces
            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Re: PTW Western Hemisphere-Pacific Rim PBEM

Originally posted by Awsric Armitage
              Alright, here we go.

Proposed game is for Rasputin, Ouro_827, Mart7x5, and myself Awsric Armitage.

This gives us GMT+10 for Rasputin, GMT-9 for Ouro_827, GMT-7 for mart7x5 and GMT-6 for myself.

I however am experiencing difficulties launching the pbem it crashes from the selection window so I suggest Ouro_827 launches and sends back to Rasputin who forwards to me then to mart5x7 if he decides to join and back to Ouro_827.

Any game is fine by me lets discuss it.
              Woohoooooooooooo this will be first pbem, so hope i survive

Comment

Re: Yeah...

Originally posted by Ouro_827
                I'm willing to host.. PMed Rasputin.....
                thanks for the PM... details above as requested

Comment

Originally posted by Ouro_827
                  Pretty much a five player of the North America... simply with Rasputin...
                  I'll do my best to work round the time differneces...

Comment

Originally posted by Awsric Armitage

Too bad because he really seems eager to play. I do not have an issue with it at all.
                    Very EAGER

Comment

I am ready to start whenever anyone else is. Will be my first pbem also. Thats why in the new pbem thread with the categories I kept asking for someone to run through the procedures for us.

Looking forward to playing. Tomorrows Saturday so hopefully we can get it sent around by alot of people and get a few turns generated quickly. Lets hope.

Chomping at the bit over here.

Comment

I'll get it off tomorrow.... Size, either large or Gigantic... random everything except continents, five or six AIs, all random, and the following human civs...

Me: Not sure yet..
                        Rasputin: Random...
                        Awsric: Americans
                        mart7x5: Romans

Any problems? Before I send out tomorrow, I'll check and make sure.. order unless otherwise contested will be me, Rasputin, mart, and Awsric
                        Last edited by Ouro_827; February 15, 2004, 20:04.

Comment

Sounds good to me. Others can always join in later by taking over an AI empire right?

Comment

not sure about the ability to join as i havent palyerd either..

From what i can gather you play your turn save , exit and then email the file to next person. ....

person who starts the game puts in al lsettings and the human players...

Comment

ok just for info, appears the texan and i are going well, game sending is reasonably quick... just a lsight delay in the server getting the files i guess...

Comment

Working...
                              X