No announcement yet.

Conquests: Mesopotamia PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya know, if we don't hear from Akkula in the next couple of days, I'm all for retiring him from this game.

So who IS the administrator of this game....and please don't tell me it's Akkula!

Comment

• Hell I dont even know, I replaced richtur as a favor to Beta and Rhoth.

This is a fun one though, Im enjoying it.
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Peww! Nope...it looks like SirOsis is the Admin for this game.

So, what does everyone else say? So far the stumbling block for getting this game moving has been Akkula ... I say we move on without him. Who's all with me?

Comment

• Um, anything that allows this game to move on is a good idea. I'm sure someone would take the place...
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25
            Anybody seen akkula?????

Its almost been a week
            He passed this on to me this afternoon. I'll play it here pretty soon.

Comment

• Ok good

Im in fewer PBEMs than a few months ago, but Id like to keep the ones I have going
              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• 2600bc to Beta

Comment

• Thanks for stepping up to the plate Rhoth!

are you playing two civs in the same game Rhoth?

Ah, never mind...had to re-read the past posts again for it all to sink in....ok, call me slow on the uptake.

So I take it that Akkula is still with us then...
                  Last edited by Wittlich; August 4, 2004, 22:42.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Originally posted by Wittlich
                    Thanks for stepping up to the plate Rhoth!

are you playing two civs in the same game Rhoth?

Ah, never mind...had to re-read the past posts again for it all to sink in....ok, call me slow on the uptake.

So I take it that Akkula is still with us then...
                    You're slow on the uptake.

Yep he's still here. He just doesn't post.

Comment

• Interesting concept for a game though. 4 players - 8 civs. Hmmmm. Maybe two continents.

Save to snoopdog.
                      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta
                        Save to snoopdog.
                        I see his new nickname is catching on

Comment

• I don't have anytime for civ anymore.

I've put all my games up for "sale". I've had a great time for the past couple years and will still hang around the forums. Just very little time for gaming.

If you know anyone interested in picking up some more games send them over to the sale thread.

Thanks again!

Comment

• I'm beginning to think that during set-up of PBEMs we shouldn't be putting the names of the players in. This game now has only three of the original players, and even one of the subs has been replaced.

Comment

• I will play
                              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
                                I will play
                                Cool. This is one of the PBEMs I still enjoy. Hopefully it will start zipping along again.

Comment

Working...
                                X