No announcement yet.

Conquests: Mesopotamia PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• probably needs a bump to him. I'll email him.
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Yup - needed a bump. Thanks snoop. Sorry folks. My bad. Save to snoopy.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• You $#%#$!! How DARE you cause this game to stall? We shall just have to flog you to ensure nobody else causes it to stall.

Ok, consider yourself flogged.

Oh, sent to SirOsis.

Comment

• 2640BC Turn sent to Conmcb.

Version 1.15

Comment

• This was sent to me in v1.22 so akulla must be okay with it.

2640bc to Beta

Comment

• I hope 1.22 is OK

Because right now I have a dual install on TWO computers just to play this PBEM.

If its OK that dual install is gonna get zapped!

I played in 1.15
              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• lol
                dual install isn't that bad. Really, assuming you have hd space to spare for it, just have 2 separate folders and 2 shortcuts on your desktop to the 2 .exe files. Given that the .exe file is in the folder (and thus the directory structure is intact) you don't have to have a "conquests" directory with the right stuff in it -- i think it has to technically exist but i have 3 folders - conquests, conquests1.15 and conquests 1.22, the latter 2 have shortcuts on the desktop to their respective Civilization3x.exe or whatever files ... and it works great. ^^

Comment

• to snoopy.

I played it in 1.22 as that is how I got it from Rhothaerill.
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
                    lol
                    dual install isn't that bad. Really, assuming you have hd space to spare for it, just have 2 separate folders and 2 shortcuts on your desktop to the 2 .exe files. Given that the .exe file is in the folder (and thus the directory structure is intact) you don't have to have a "conquests" directory with the right stuff in it -- i think it has to technically exist but i have 3 folders - conquests, conquests1.15 and conquests 1.22, the latter 2 have shortcuts on the desktop to their respective Civilization3x.exe or whatever files ... and it works great. ^^
                    I know its NOT that bad but I do PBEMs to have some fun. Constantly trying to remember which one is 1.15 and which one is 1.22 just gets old. And just sucks up time, I feel for me anyway is best spent elsewhere.

So if we are 1.22 in this one. Im zapping the dual install. I dont need to suck up the extra hard drive space on my laptop anyway.
                    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• I concur conmcb....especially if this game is the only one that is still played in v1.15 (it is for me....or hopefully "was").
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• sent on (in 1.22) ... i'm happy to keep it in 1.22 if everyone else is ^^

Comment

• oh and I apologize if I underoffer (or overoffer tho i'm sure you're not objecting there) on any tech for gpt trades -- i'm not completely familiar with tech valuations in this scenario. Send me an email (my nick @ yahoo) and i'll negotiate

Comment

• Well, I too am not too familiar with the actual values of individual techs...That could be a good or a bad thing...

2600BC Turn sent to Conmcb - Version 1.22
                            "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                            "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• 2600BC to Akkula

Version 1.22

Comment

• Anybody seen akkula?????

Its almost been a week

Comment

Working...
                                X