No announcement yet.

Conquests: Mesopotamia PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ah, didn't see ' continue' option. Will look harder next time.
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• It's either continue or exit, I forget which - any how, it's the button to the furtherest right in the dialog box.

Comment

• v1.15 2760BC Turn sent to Con.

Can it be that the game is ACTUALLY moving again?!

Comment

• *bump* Just to get the thread brought forward from page 3. (Makes my job a little easier when posting).

Comment

• Sorry again for the delay, if you haven't heard, Im in Romania for the next two weeks.

I have to use a public computer for Internet access so Ill be posting the save here.

And I dont have a lot of time for CIV so please be patient.

Please let akkula now its here if he doesn't see it.
            Attached Files
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• I have PM'd akulla.
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• FYI, I will be out of state until 16 June starting tomorrow.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• OK guys what gives on this one? Are we continueing or not????
                  *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• I'm all for continuing. I sent the turn to Rhoth awhile ago. Maybe we're waiting on Wittlich?

Comment

• Rhoth, do you still have this?

If we are waiting for Wittlich he will be back in a few days.

Comment

• I think its either today or tomorrow that Wittlich will be back.

Comment

• I do not have the turn. SirOsis does not send to me in this game. Akulla sends to me.

Comment

• It's been so long I don't even know who I send it to. LOL

I'm sure I sent it to Wittlich then.

I'll resend my latest to be sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirOsis
                              It's been so long I don't even know who I send it to. LOL

I'm sure I sent it to Wittlich then.

I'll resend my latest to be sure.
                              Thanks

Hopefully when Wittlich gets back we can get this one back on track

Comment

• I'm back...and no. I never received the save for this game...though I did receive all the other game saves.

SirOsis, can you please resend the save to me? Thanks.
                                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Working...
                                X