No announcement yet.

Conquests: Mesopotamia PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, in addition I've resent this save to Con.

2800BC Turn sent to Conmcb.

Comment

• Do I take it that this game is dead?

Comment

• Wittlich, sorry about not getting back sooner, too many Demo game commitments and a busy weekend at home last weekend.

I remember getting an email but no attachment.

Ill play just send an attachment
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Hey, any action here???
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• No.

I dont have a save to play off of and Im not sure where to go back for a restart.

This 1.15 vs 1.22 business is starting to get VERRRRRRRY old
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Con, I also attached a copy of my last save on the bottom of the previous page of this thread....but here it is again (V1.15):
              Attached Files
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Originally posted by Wittlich
                Con, I also attached a copy of my last save on the bottom of the previous page of this thread....but here it is again (V1.15):
                OK my bad.

2800BC to akkula as 1.15

lets get this one going again!

Comment

• 2800 bc 1.15 sent
                  The stupid shall be punished.
                  www.akulla3D.com
                  ^^^
                  "Never interupt your enemy while he is making a mistake." -- Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• 2800bc to Beta

Comment

• 2800bc using 1.15 to snoopy369
                      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• K, 2760 on to SirOsiris who it is my understanding that I send to.

I was offered a bunch of trades this turn for a tech I didn't have at the beginning of the turn. Thus, I had to turn them down (and then forgot everyone that was offering me trades ...) Please email me (snoopy 369 à yaHOOOO period com) if you want to trade (since there were multiple offers of the same thing) so I can work these things out. I am not sure how I can trade a tech the very turn I get it (in response to a trade offer at the beginning of the turn), or if I can, so it'll just have to wait a turn. Beta and SirOsiris I'm fairly sure were two of the trade offerers, and I think Wittlich, and maybe one more? Apologies for not writing these things down ...

Comment

• It is acceptable to start the turn and see what the offers are and then reload the turn and accept what offers you want.

If the trade shows "They have accepted your offer" all you have to do is click accept if you agree. If there is something up for trade all you need to do is offer what you want and click accept. The other player will either accept or not.

I don't remember what I was trading since I haven't taken the turn in awhile. I'll get back to you.

Comment

• Oh and it is SirOsis not SirOsiris. Although that would be appropriate since I am playing the Egyptians.

So send the turn to sirosis@hotmail.com

Comment

• oops, sorry.

Actually i didn't have the tech at the start of the turn, it came after the offers were made. Do I just 'accept' offers of say one tech, then later in the turn offer my own tech, if I don't have it until that turn?

Comment

• Ah, I see your point Snoopy. What I normally do is jot down who is offering me what and don't accept the offer but instead continue. Then once my turn has ACTAULLY started, I contact the individuals in question and offer my advance to them. Of course it will take an additional turn for them to add their offer back in and pass it back to me for final acceptance closure...but at least it keep some type of order to it all.
                                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Working...
                                X