No announcement yet.

Conquests: Mesopotamia PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have asked snoopy369 to join the game. That would make it 5 Voxians in one PBEM.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Sounds good to me. I've never played a PBEM-Conquest before, so it will be interesting for me. I'll read up tomorrow on what's been happening in the game

email: snoopy369 TA yahooooooooo tod Com.
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta
        I have asked snoopy369 to join the game. That would make it 5 Voxians in one PBEM.
        As it should be
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• hmmmm ... vox aeterna, or something like that ... (now that wasn't a veiled Planetarion reference or anything ...

Anyways, I read up ... didn't have any meaningful info on how the game has progressed so I might not mind a short "This is how it went down" post from someone just so I don't go and doublecross someone I'm allied with, or start a war over something ...

(To anyone who gets that reference and still plays - how is the game nowadays?)

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
            hmmmm ... vox aeterna, or something like that ... (now that wasn't a veiled Planetarion reference or anything ...

Anyways, I read up ... didn't have any meaningful info on how the game has progressed so I might not mind a short "This is how it went down" post from someone just so I don't go and doublecross someone I'm allied with, or start a war over something ...

(To anyone who gets that reference and still plays - how is the game nowadays?)
            Well you're at war with everyone except me. A cease fire had occurred for all those that you currently show peace with. You just have to redeclare on everyone but me.

The reference sounds familiar but I can't place it.

Comment

• I don't seem to recall any wars.

I think what Rhoth meant to say was that he was the only one you were at war with.

Comment

• ahh, good to know i'll not be confused when I get the save.

Comment

• Rhothaerill is a known liar and cheat. Don't trust him.

Actually snoop, the game seems to have been a build, explore, and trade game so far.
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• mmm building ...

some reason I don't imagine it staying like that for THAT long, being a MP game and all ... guess i'll see

Comment

• It wont, not with these cut throat b@stards around
                      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Speak for yourself con.

The Egyptians just wish to soak up some desert sun and leave the warmongering to others.

Comment

• Actually I was mainly reffering to my fellow Voxians.

My apologizes, sir

Comment

• Just wanted to make sure I'm not holding anything up, but I don't have a save yet as far as I know ...

Comment

• Does anyone know who played the last 1.15 version of this game? Can we start this game moving again?
                              The stupid shall be punished.
                              www.akulla3D.com
                              ^^^
                              "Never interupt your enemy while he is making a mistake." -- Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• Well, the last 1.15 save that I have is 2800BC.

I've attached the save...only Conmcb can play this turn because of the password protection....but if someone else has a more current save, please let us know. If not, we can continue on from this save.
                                Attached Files
                                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Working...
                                X