No announcement yet.

Conquests: Mesopotamia PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes it's 1.22. Take a look a few posts up at SirOsis' post about going to 1.22.

Comment

• OK I dont really want to do this but can you give me a link to how you did your dual install Rhoth?

:sigh:
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Take a look at Beta's new PBEM Info Thread

Or go up about 12 posts in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wittlich
          2800BC Turn sent to Conmcb.
          Note this was on 21 March
          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Originally posted by Wittlich
            2800BC Turn sent to Conmcb.
            Note this was on 13 April.

I think we have a disconnect, or maybe I missed something.

I have replayed 2800 using the 1.22 patch. I am ready to forward that to akkula.

But Ill wait to hear whether that is the correct turn or the last turn.

Right now Im confused.

Comment

• 2800 is my latest so I think that we should be good.

Comment

• That would be the one con. I would say go ahead and forward it to akkula.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• OK guys and again my apologizes for the delay, the last thing I needed in the last week was trying to figure out a dual install with my pea sized brain

2800BC to Akkula

Comment

• I haven't upgraded yet. This will be a problem due to other more important games I am playing will get back to you.

I have heard some bad things about the upgrade such as

- zord says that discovering radio destroys all your factories.
                    The stupid shall be punished.
                    www.akulla3D.com
                    ^^^
                    "Never interupt your enemy while he is making a mistake." -- Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• Originally posted by akulla
                      I haven't upgraded yet. This will be a problem due to other more important games I am playing will get back to you.

I have heard some bad things about the upgrade such as

- zord says that discovering radio destroys all your factories.
                      If you have the hard drive space for it then you can do a dual install per the third post in The PBEM Info Thread That way you can play games in both 1.15 and 1.22.

Regarding the bugs, radio was removed from the tech tree for 1.22 so there isn't any way for it to be discovered anymore.

Comment

• I prefer 1.15 right now. The black city screen on completion of builds in 1.22 is annoying. You can still see other players games as I found out when I hit continue game instead of save game in one of my PBEMs. I thought this problem was fixed.

I'll still stick with 1.22 but I hope Firaxis does something to fix the black screen.

Comment

• As a heads-up, my mother-in-law has passed away and I will be out of town next week to attend her wake / funeral (down in LA). I will leaving tomorrow morning and should be back next Friday.
                          "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                          "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Where are we at with this game? All these patch issues are slowing us down.

Comment

• I kind of figured it killed the game.

I can ply at 1.22 0r 1.15 for now. But when a stable official patch comes out, Im going to one install, because I think the dual install is a pain in the but.

Comment

• Ok - so we stick on 1.15. Is that what folks want to do? I am easy either way. And we have lost Samuel who apparently has gone MIA. I will ask another member to take over his spot.

Let's get this game going again. we had a good pace and it was starting to get interesting.
                                Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Working...
                                X