Conquests: Mesopotamia PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent! The natives are restless.

Egypt only wishes peace and lots of beer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhothaerill

Is there a war going on???? Poor Feephi, he isn't even in the game anymore and he gets accused of trespassing.
      Well who ever replaced him.
      The stupid shall be punished.
      www.akulla3D.com
      ^^^
      "Never interupt your enemy while he is making a mistake." -- Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• If you ever need to know who's who and what's what check out the 1st post. It has this info:

----------------------------------------------
        Turn order, civs, emails
        ----------------------------------------------
        1. Sirosis - Egyptians - sirosis@hotmail.com
        2. Wittlich - Mycenaeans - wittlich (at) sbcglobal (dot) net
        3. conmcb25 (ex-Feephi/bfg9000) - Babylonians - conmcb25NOSPAM@bluemarble.net
        4. akulla - Medeans - kilianrog@aol.com
        5. Rhothaerill (ex-benwa73) - Phoenicians - rhothaerill TA comcast TOD net
        6. Beta - Sumerians - brucehynes57 (at) rogers (dot) com
        7. SAMUEL2904 (ex-redstar1) - Hittites - ??????
        ------------------------------------------------

Actually forgot to update it but...

So it looks like conmcb25 is da man!

Comment

• I'm beginning to think that names shouldn't be used in PBEMs. We've had three replacements in this game already.

BTW, now that conmcb25 is a member of Vox Controli we have 4 of the 7 players. We should rename this PBEM to "Sons of Vox Controli".

Comment

• 3120bc to Beta.

Comment

• And on to Sam.
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 3080BC Turn sent to Conmcb.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Sorry about the delay guys, I have had sick kids this week, the turn will be up today sometime.
                  *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• FYI, I will be away and unavailable to play any turns from now until Monday night.

Comment

• 3080 to Akula
                      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• turn sent.
                        The stupid shall be punished.
                        www.akulla3D.com
                        ^^^
                        "Never interupt your enemy while he is making a mistake." -- Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• 3080bc to Beta

Comment

• to SAMUEL.
                            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 3040BC Turn sent to Conmcb.
                              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• 3040bc to Beta

Comment

Working...
                                X