• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3200 sent to Roth
    The stupid shall be punished.
    www.akulla3D.com
    ^^^
    "Never interupt your enemy while he is making a mistake." -- Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• 3200bc to Beta

Comment

• to Sam.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 3160BC Turn sent to Conmcb.

Comment

• 3160 to akula.

Are we skipping players?

Did someone get eliminated?

Im confused (ask Rhoth or Beta they will tell you thats easy to do) but really Im wondering what happened to some players?

Are they just not posting to the turn sent?
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Sorry, I often don't when I send my saves.

I play and send, and often I forgot to post.

I'll try to post when I've send the file.

Comment

• 3160bc to Beta

Comment

• Originally posted by SAMUEL2904
                  Sorry, I often don't when I send my saves.

I play and send, and often I forgot to post.

I'll try to post when I've send the file.
                  No hey, thats OK, I was just wondering what was going on hats all

Thanks!
                  *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• I also don't always post. I'll try to post if I send a turn but no promises.

Comment

• To Sam.
                      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• To SirOsis

Comment

• 3120BC Turn sent to Con.
                          "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                          "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Sorry about the delay, I had sick kids last night

To akkula 3120 bc

Comment

• Turn sent.

FeePhi maybe you will think twice before you enter my territory again, stay out of my land!!

Akulla
                              The stupid shall be punished.
                              www.akulla3D.com
                              ^^^
                              "Never interupt your enemy while he is making a mistake." -- Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• Originally posted by akulla
                                Turn sent.

FeePhi maybe you will think twice before you enter my territory again, stay out of my land!!

Akulla
                                Is there a war going on???? Poor Feephi, he isn't even in the game anymore and he gets accused of trespassing.

Comment

Working...
                                X