This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• civ 5 wants

this thread is sarted so people can giv idea on what they want in the new civilization 5 which is making production, forget civ 4 but tell me wants on civ 5.

only serious idea please not silly ones as i not like time waster
    Attached Files

i say one an say two
    onely quastion is when wer how why
    time wil tel soonr or latar time wil tell
    http://education.makemeheal.com/imag...Gary_busey.jpg

Comment

What's that image doing in this thread?
      "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

what imge?
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Rasbelin
          What's that image doing in this thread?
          More relevant question: What is this thred doing here? As niether Civ4 nor Civ5 is announced yet (and that probably Civ4 will come before Civ5 if it will come at all) this thread can only be used by spamers. And that picture doesn't make it better.
          Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

but civ 5 more in furture when virtual reality will be there so u can be settlor walking around cuz virtual civ 5
            Attached Files

Comment

crotch: you should stop spamming or you'll end up with a vacation, and that after less than a day here.
              Attached Files

Comment

what does tat imge mean

Comment

It's an advertisment for Mingapulco. And that's where you'll get if you don't stop spaming. Oh, and why does my pictures has to have a meaning when yours doesn't?

Comment

what is Mingapulco? and who be ming? explain my image have meaings urs dont you stir

Comment

Mingapulco is where poster get when Ming, the super moderator of this forum, bans them.

And I don't say that you will be banned, but I think you at leasst will get a warning. And this thread will end in Case Closed. And it's also totally off topict. (Not for Civ3 General) The subject of the thread would fit in the Civ Future forum, but your pictues sill don't fit.

Comment

you silly

why is civ 4 sugest in this forum then

Comment

because they are in the wrong forum too.

and stop calling me silly

Comment

well why u only one to moan abot it you are fussy.

Comment

There is a reason why the forum is categorized the way it is. As you are a new poster you might not have noticed all the different forums that exists, and I'm just trying to help you to post things in the right place. When things get in the wrong forum all the people that it might interest doesn't find it and it fills up that forum with other things than what is in the topic of the forum, so that people looking for threads related to the topic won't find them.

This time of the day is low activity hours on Poly and there are not many people here to complain. However, threre are others than me that post about threads being in the wrong forums. Just not as many people online now.

Comment

Working...
                              X