Reconaissance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reconaissance

Here's my problem: My empire is on a separate continent than my most valuable trading partner, France (who supply me with uranium and several luxuries). To the south of France lies the huge agressive Russian empire who have attempted to conquer France several times but failed due to my interventions. Its now the modern age and tensions are heating up once again between the Russians and myself and my French brothers. I have a nice battlegroup off the Russian-French coast of several carriers with which I launch my recon missions across the massive Russian-French border to see whats going on. Unfortunately, I have to manually do this every single turn. Is there any way to automate your planes to do recon?

IDEA: someone should come up with a spy satellite air unit that would simply follow an orbit path set by the player and reveal whats going on underneath it. This would make reconaissance MUCH easier and less tedious.

No, there is no way to automate your planes to do recon.

An alternative might be to land an Explorer or two in France and/or Russia. Keep them there until they DEMAND they immediately leave (units automatically moved). Do not end your turn with the explorers adjacent to one of their cities or they will get upset quicker.

Comment

Working...
    X