No announcement yet.

Is this game still fun to play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop ranting, Roggan. It won't help anyone. You've already hijacked this thread once,.
    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

...and the amount of over-sized irrelevant images you have put in this thread, and others, is starting to get silly.

I also suggest you try reading some of the guidlines here:
      -Sir T

Comment

Originally posted by AeonOfTime
        I just loved the settlers - they looked like those cowboy wagons:

Ahhh... brings back great memories
        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Aeon, you city-spacing is too loose.

The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

City spacing...

Originally posted by Theseus
            Aeon, you city-spacing is too loose.
            And you're right! Luckily this is not one of my games - found this in the civ1 section of poly

I've started a new civ1 game this weekend - to my surprise, the dos version works well with Win XP... If anyone's inetrested, there are a few abandonware sites where you can get the game.

This is where I got mine:
            "Give me a soft, green mushroom and I'll rule the world!" - TheArgh
            "No battle plan ever survives contact with the enemy." - Murphy's law
            Anthéa, 5800 pixel wide extravaganza (french)

Comment

I launched up Civ 1 as well (after reading the thread), Emporer, not doing too bad- went Babs on earth and penned the Romans & French in Europe Africa and Asia are mine! Shame about all the barbs...
              -Sir T

Comment

Working...
              X