Spaceship production

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spaceship production

This has probably been covered before, but is it possible to rush the spaceships parts with gold? I've never actually built the ship before, but that's what I plan on doing on my current game ( first monarchy level game ). Thanks.

Was it really so important that you had to post it twice?
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Yes, you can rush buy them - but it is VERY expensive to do so.

Concerning Krakan's double thread - I think it was just a double-post.

Comment

Double-post double thread. That is odd. Very possible, but odd.

Comment

Now that I think about it - I don't believe you can rush-buy the spaceship parts...but you can rush-build them by using a great leader, which I usually do since at that stage of the game, all Wonders have been built and having another army is, well, just useless (at the late stage of the game).

Comment

I like bloodlust games... just recently reactivated the spaceship win because, well, I only saw it once, and then turned it off. I miss the movie.

Comment

Can't rush-buy SS parts, but, yes, you can use a GL.

For first-hand experience with this, try to find the awesome Modern Age scenario that Vel and others developed way back. Besides a really tough SS challenge, the first turn is awe-inspiring.
              The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Working...
              X