No announcement yet.

"Coolest" units ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favourite is the Ironclad. Put, put, put, put, BANG!

I also like the Swordsman when they promote. Rah!

Comment

I actually think the transport is rather nifty when it attacks or get attacked. That machine gun has sunk many of my enemies' sailing yachts...

Comment

cossack
        CSPA

Comment

Samurai
          Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Samurai for me. I seem to remember that one of the patches made it better.

There's a bunch of cool ones though... I also really like the MedInf.

Flip side: I f-cking hate Radar Arty.
            The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Originally posted by Theseus

Flip side: I f-cking hate Radar Arty.
              I hate it too... it's pathetic. And there's no such thing in RL (well, at least no arty is ever called "radar arty"). It should be called Rocket Arty since it is based on the MLRS.

I would have liked it to be called Mobile Artillery and had an M109 Paladin as the inspiration. Much more cooler.

Also, the damn thing is tracked yet can only move 1 tile?? Pathetic.

Funny but Civ2 had the opposite problem. The Howitzer moved 2 squares but the icon was obviously a towed piece which should not be able to move 2 tiles...

Civ1 did get it right
              A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Also, the damn thing is tracked yet can only move 1 tile?? Pathetic.
                ... And I thank every day God for any of my games not reaching these dire, so distant techs. I would be horrified if a motorized artillery did not have a 2-tile move.

edit: dang writing errors!

Comment

Samurai.
                  But I've grown fond of the Cossacks and the Ansar warriors. I can just imagine hordes of these horsemen charging
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                  X