What keep falling off my swrodsmen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What keep falling off my swrodsmen?

This is a trivial question but its been bugging the hell out of me.

I got into a big Ancient Age war a while ago with a lot of sword fighting. While i was losing and killing hordes of swordsmen a noticed that when they die little things fall off of them and pile around their corpse. They look like friggin' candy bars falling out of his kilt.

If you havent noticed this then go build and lose some swordsmen, if you have noticed this then could you please explain to me what they are? Or at least your theories of what they are, i'm stumped...
    Shouldn't you be dead or something?

Those ARE candy bars!!!

I mean, you are not going to send them off to distant battlefields without are snack now are you?
    A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

I think it's a water pouch or something. Could be some coins. Who knows, it could be even some pieces of swordman falling off to the ground (gross! ).

Comment

His underware....
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

After looking at the death flic, it looks like his shield wasn't quite able to protect him and fell to pieces.
          Overworked and underpaid C/LTJG in the NJROTC
          If you try to fail and succeed which have you done?
          If fail to plan, then you plan to fail

Comment

Originally posted by Master Zen
            Those ARE candy bars!!!

I mean, you are not going to send them off to distant battlefields without are snack now are you?
            Yes it's easier to fight when you have a snack with you in case of a break or for long marches into enemy territory. Well the distances I send them they wish they had more with them than just a snack For example a full operational kitchen.

Comment

The Pinata Swordsmen. It's humanitarian supplies for the civilians.

Comment

Working...
              X