A funny bug :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A funny bug :)

Have any one of you saw something like that?
    There is no airfield under the bomber!
    Attached Files

Is the game modded in any way?

-Arrian
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I will post sometime another interesting bug... when you paradrop a paratrooper in a paramount-oops, mountain, if you fortify him, then you'll only see his helmet (a bit up from where he would be) and a life bar. That's not as funny as it is irritating.

Comment

Yes, some little changes, but they are not related with any airplane. So this might be the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by pedrojedi
          I will post sometime another interesting bug... when you paradrop a paratrooper in a paramount-oops, mountain, if you fortify him, then you'll only see his helmet (a bit up from where he would be) and a life bar. That's not as funny as it is irritating.

sorry, can't stop laughing

please, add an image

Comment

I'll post one that instead of saying New Game it says Build Outpost
            Sos groso, sabelo!
            "Yo a mis equipos los coloco bien el la cancha, lo que pasa es que cuando empieza el partido los jugadores se mueven" - Alfio "Coco" Basile

"En el fútbol la que manda es la pelota" - Ángel Cappa

Comment

Re: A funny bug

Originally posted by epics
              Have any one of you saw something like that?
              There is no airfield under the bomber!
              I have seen this happen when an airfield is bombarded. For some reason when you bombard air units they are not damaged and all the damage transfers to the terrain improvements.

Comment

Originally posted by pedrojedi
                I tried it, it doesn't work on my PC.
                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

is this correct
                  Attached Files
                  Sos groso, sabelo!
                  "Yo a mis equipos los coloco bien el la cancha, lo que pasa es que cuando empieza el partido los jugadores se mueven" - Alfio "Coco" Basile

"En el fútbol la que manda es la pelota" - Ángel Cappa

Comment

Maybe this is the computer's way of telling you in advance that you will be getting your ass kicked!
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Wow, this is really weird.
                      I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Peculiar.

Comment

Hey, I'd like that!

Comment

Imagine starting up Civ, and hearing 'Don't even bother' when you go to start a new game.

Comment

Re: Re: A funny bug

Originally posted by Unconquered

I have seen this happen when an airfield is bombarded. For some reason when you bombard air units they are not damaged and all the damage transfers to the terrain improvements.
                              Oh, but there wasn't any airfield

Now I know how did that happen:
                              I wanted to rebase the bomber to the city on the right so I moved the cursor over it and click! But the city was on the edge of the screen so the view moved, the cursor pointed the jungle and the bomber landed there

Comment

Working...
                              X