No announcement yet.

First win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea the Un should come further into the game, if not is over waay before you get to any more techs, i never EVER got to Robotics
    My case too, specially because I usually go for ecology and recycling (I think about the nature ) and then to miniaturization. Rocketry comes next. I know it is a bad way of researching, but at least I feel I'm doing something good for the planet (since I always do bad things with the other civs )

Comment

quit lying you doing that path for the MA
      Sos groso, sabelo!
      "Yo a mis equipos los coloco bien el la cancha, lo que pasa es que cuando empieza el partido los jugadores se mueven" - Alfio "Coco" Basile

"En el fútbol la que manda es la pelota" - Ángel Cappa

Comment

hey, that's actually the truth! I think...

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon

I dunno. What's the point of playing on an island map if you can't move without being sunk?
          I just like sinking things
          "We may be in a hallucination here, but that's no excuse for being delusional!." K.S. Robinson, 'The Years Of Rice And Salt.'

Comment

Originally posted by Manya
            puf, more settlers, just invade the other civs cities (btw don't take this advice to seriously)
            Well conquering is always a good advice:
            You grow without the annoying thing of producing settlers, send them around to find a nice place and then you have to wait till the city grow.
            When you conquer you've all this in one turn: Hooray
            And for the sinking issue:
            Personally I like warships. Big ships with guns are cool, the perfect toy for a man. Steel rocks.

And I join you in your partyhat-session

I love this guy

Comment

Working...
            X