This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rob_S:

I stared a thread about that when I joined Poly, I don't remember exactly what each means but it is a comparison of your posting habits with the Apolyton average, for example, I think the D is you post count per day compared with the average of 5...

something like that
    A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Originally posted by Rob_S

Browsed--got bored--don't really care . . .
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Master Zen
        I think the D is you post count per day compared with the average of 5...

something like that
        No wonder I got bored. Thanks, Master Zen.
        "We may be in a hallucination here, but that's no excuse for being delusional!." K.S. Robinson, 'The Years Of Rice And Salt.'

Comment

Alva--
          Thanks for the thread link.
          So--"They" bet on people like me, do they?
          I'm thinking "regime change."
          "We may be in a hallucination here, but that's no excuse for being delusional!." K.S. Robinson, 'The Years Of Rice And Salt.'

Comment

Browsed--got bored--don't really care . . .
            The point was that you have no excuse to start a new thread there. There have been about a hundred threads from the same subject, anyway.

Comment

Questions like these are best asked in the Community Forum.

In addition... I see some heavy spamming in this thread.

Post Count Reductions will be handed out after I have had time to review who the worst offenders are, and just how many posts they are going to lose.

Also... I will be reviewing the total posting history of those who are to receive PCR's to see if this thread is just the tip of the iceberg of their spamming in the on topic forums.

You will be notified by PM when I finish my review.
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
              X