This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rob_S
    The whole post count/title biz seems a bit silly. I'd prefer "Dissident" after my name.
    But Dissident - an avid poster - may take exception.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

FYI, here are the levels:

-Settler 1-30
      -Chieftain 31-100
      -Warlord 101-300
      -Prince 301-1000
      -King 1001-3000
      -Emperor 3001-10000
      -Deity 10001+

*Stolen from the archives of the Community Forum*

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Originally posted by badams52
        Of course you could be like MasterZen and post on average 18 times a day to get to king within 3 months.
        I'm at 18 now??? Geez...

Oh, and I made it in 2 months and 10 days...

It actually depends on how many threads you are involved in. Answering posts on 9 active threads twice a day means 18 posts a day and doesn't take too much time.

Try our resident minister of war, Trip, he's got like 13 per day since last april. Now that's a sustained post count!
        A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Originally posted by pedrojedi

And man, HOW does he do that? Not even Press News have so much subjects to talk about!

I think I post now a average of 2-3 posts per day (my first 2 months on Poly were improductive), and mainly on Civ3 General Forum. MasterZen seems to omnipresent: every forum there is, there is he. Perhaps some day I will have more to talk about also.

Or I just keep myself in my corner.
          ISDG has lately taken a lot of my time (and posts)

I'm usually most active in the Spanish forum, the ISDG (private) forum, the Strategy forum and the General forums although I've taken a lesser interest in the latter the last couple of days...

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Ok, let's not have another discussion on Trip's posting habits...
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by BetaHound
              But Dissident - an avid poster - may take exception.
              My compliments to Dissident. Sir, I apologise.

I remain yr obt. svt., Rob (a dissenter)
              "We may be in a hallucination here, but that's no excuse for being delusional!." K.S. Robinson, 'The Years Of Rice And Salt.'

Comment

I'd prefer "Dissident" after my name.
                Dissident is a frequent poster at the OT-forums.

Comment

what is the significance of the numbers next to ADM/HP in a profile?
                  Go to the community-forum and do browse some topics. You'll find the question asked before.

Comment

Ok, let's not have another discussion on Trip's posting habits...
                    But, it's such fun!

...getting +1's by posting 3 things into 3 different posts in 3 minutes, that is...

Comment

Originally posted by Master Zen
                      I'm at 18 now??? Geez...

Everytime I look, your post per day keeps getting higher and higher.

I'm happy with my 1 a day average, though I probably post much more than that on average at this time. There were the early months where I didn't post at all.

Oh and did we mention the easiest way to increase post counts? Join a PBEM game and watch your post count soar.
                      badams

Comment

i`m here ocer a year and i don`t have much between 200 and 300
                        So post count ain`t important
                        F 14 tomcat fanatic

Comment

Originally posted by badams52

Everytime I look, your post per day keeps getting higher and higher.

I'm happy with my 1 a day average, though I probably post much more than that on average at this time. There were the early months where I didn't post at all.

Oh and did we mention the easiest way to increase post counts? Join a PBEM game and watch your post count soar.
                          I didn't really post much during my first weeks, about 5 a day, but now that I'm involved in so much stuff...

Another easy way (though I don't do it) is to participate in those Neverending Stories and Roleplay things. And PBEMing does increase it a lot too.

Comment

NES is a sure bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuomerehu
                              Dissident is a frequent poster at the OT-forums.
                              Yes, this was pointed out above but thanks anyway.
                              "We may be in a hallucination here, but that's no excuse for being delusional!." K.S. Robinson, 'The Years Of Rice And Salt.'

Comment

Originally posted by Tuomerehu
                                Go to the community-forum and do browse some topics. You'll find the question asked before.
                                Browsed--got bored--don't really care . . .

Comment

Working...
                                X