This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you get rated "king" and "settler"

i mean i see some people rated emporer others king some prince and me settler! how do you get these rating and how do you increase them
    Travis King
    (I hate my screen name, my little
    brother made it up.)

It is based on how many posts you have. The exact number it takes to progress from one to another can be found in the FAQ.

Comment

Your title is your post count. So the more posts you make in the forums, your count goes up and eventually you will go from settler, to chieftain, to warlord, to prince, to king, to emperor, and finally to diety.

But be aware: "Spam" posts - or posts just posted with no relevance to the subject at hand but only to increase your post count is not tolerated my the Moderators.

I hope this answers your question Meglo.

Comment

Ah, Meglo - Glad to see that you've gotten your name changed!

Comment

Re: how do you get rated "king" and "settler"

Originally posted by MegloManiac
          i mean i see some people rated emporer others king some prince and me settler! how do you get these rating and how do you increase them
          I haven't taken the time to read the various faqs but I am *assuming* that the various rankings is based on messages postings. Post more and you get ranked higher?

Comment

thanks for the info
            Travis King
            brother made it up.)

Comment

o and one more thing this
              Travis King
              brother made it up.)

Comment

I don't think you finished your thought Mego...
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Methinks he doesn't know about the antispam rule that prevents him from doing such things to up his postcount...
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Actually, I was thinking that he possibly lost his internet connection....

On a side note -
                    Well, Boris! Fancy meeting you here!
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Getting to warlord is fairly straightforward, it can take a while to get to prince. I can only really post at work so it might take me soem time
                      Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                      Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Of course you could be like MasterZen and post on average 18 times a day to get to king within 3 months.
                        badams

Comment

Of course there are exceptions.

Now if posting OT counted I'd be a King by now.

ONTH there would be countless emporers aswell
                          Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                          Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

The whole post count/title biz seems a bit silly. I'd prefer "Dissident" after my name. But this leads to a question: what is the significance of the numbers next to ADM/HP in a profile? (i know what they mean in the game)
                            "We may be in a hallucination here, but that's no excuse for being delusional!." K.S. Robinson, 'The Years Of Rice And Salt.'

Comment

Of course you could be like MasterZen and post on average 18 times a day to get to king within 3 months.
                              And man, HOW does he do that? Not even Press News have so much subjects to talk about!

I think I post now a average of 2-3 posts per day (my first 2 months on Poly were improductive), and mainly on Civ3 General Forum. MasterZen seems to omnipresent: every forum there is, there is he. Perhaps some day I will have more to talk about also.

Or I just keep myself in my corner.

Comment

Working...
                              X